haylor updates

8,139 likes hstsupdates Happy birthday to the Queen @taylorswift 💋

8,139 likes
hstsupdates Happy birthday to the Queen @taylorswift 💋

cliffordstyles: OMG WHERE DID THIS PHOTO CAME FROM?!

hstsupdates: @annetwist posted it before @cliffordstyles

spiiideytom: Happy birthday T @taylorswift! I love you! I also miss seeing your photoshoots!

menacehoran: AHH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE! 😍 Happy bday Tay!

upsidedownagb: Their little peanut would be so beautiful 💛❤

lokiwashere: I love them

lokiwashere: Happy birthday @taylorswift! 💋 I wish you all the best in the world!

zaynsalbum: I've been staring at this photo for an hour now. It's just so beautiful

swiftsgomez: HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY BBYS @taylorswift!! 🎉
view more comments...

• - • - • - • - •

It took longer than what Harry originally planned.

His flight got delayed. His flight was supposed to land at 7:30 AM and now there's fans waiting for him at the terminal and as much as he'd like to go straight to Taylor, he needs to stop for a short while for his fans.

He took pictures and smiled at them. They asked him questions - some includes how Taylor is and his little peanut - which he answered with a grin. He loves talking about them and he can rave about them all day long but he's got a fianceé to explain to.

Harry said his goodbyes to them and went straight to his awaiting car. He's just glad that it wasn't the crazed fans that he got today.

On the way home, he passed by a flower shop and decided that he's gonna get Taylor her favorite flowers -orchids, hydrangeas and roses- and asked the florist to put them in a nice flower arrangement.

He had a knack for pretty things and the florist sure did a great job.

"It's pretty. Thank you so much" he said, admiring her work. Well now he knows where he's gonna get Taylor's flowers everytime.

"I'm guessing it's for the missus?" She asked, and Harry smiled. Everyone seems to call Taylor his wife even if they're not married yet, and he absolutely loves it.

He nodded, "Yeah, haven't been home for a few weeks and it's her birthday today"

Harry loves how normal this is. She's having a casual conversation with him as if he wasn't famous, and as much as he loves the spotlight, he'd like some normalcy in his life.

She smiles at him as she swipes his card. "Tell Taylor a happy birthday from me! Here, let me add a few more flowers"

She reached for the bouquet of flowers as he signed his credit details.

"Thank you for that! You should -"

"No, it's on me! My daughter is a huge fan of the both of you" She gave him the bouquet "well, more of her since she wanted to be a model as well"

"That's nice. I'll let her know that and maybe we can come here and we can let them meet. I'm sure Taylor would love that!"

The florist nodded at his suggestion and said thanks. He left and sat the flowers on the passenger seat.

He texted Jeff to ask him for a reservation at one of Taylor's favorite restaurants tonight and he agreed.

Next stop would be their flat.

Harry parked his car on the reserved space for him. He saw her car on the parking space next to him. She's home, and now so is he.

Harry locked his car and fished his keys in his pocket using his one hand, the other holding the flower arrangement.

The house was quiet, and cold. No noises from the television, or from the kitchen.

She's probably still sleeping, It's just 9 in the morning. He thought.

Little peanut is seven months now. She once said to him that she's bothering her mother by moving a lot so he knew that she's tired and probably restless.

He strides up the stairs and into their bedroom - which he realised must be a bad idea and should make the guest bedroom downstairs their temporary bedroom.

"Baby?" He called out

"Tay?"

silence

"...Taylor?"

No answer.

His heart started beating faster.

When he opened their bedroom, the bed is neatly made as if no one has been living in this house for a week.

He went straight to their walk in closet and there he saw her clothes still hung and her shoes still organized like she had done before.

Harry didn't know that he was holding his breath until he let out a huge sigh of relief.

Thank God she didn't leave, but where is she?

He decided to call her.

He sat down at their bed. It was cold and he wasn't used to that. He's used to her warmth staying on the sheets even after she had left the bed. It's just not the same.

"...Hey, It's Taylor, please leave a message and I'd get back to you as soon as I can, if your name is Harry Styles, I love you ..."

He smiled at that.

I love you too Taylor, so much.

"Hey baby, it's me. Where are you? I'm sorry for these past few days and I love you, please come back soon, I miss you."

Harry decided to call his sister. Didn't she say she was gonna visit Taylor?

"Hey Gemma," He greeted.

There was a slight pause before he heard an answer.

"Hey baby bro, what's up?"

"Do you happen to know where Taylor went?" he asked.

"She's not in your flat?"

Harry's heart started pacing fast again. What does she mean?

"No, she's not! Gemma you told me you're gonna visit her the other day?"

"I cancelled. I had some plans."

Harry's brain became haywired. He started imagining scenarios in his head and it made him panic.

She could be in danger and he's not here. He couldn't save her and it might be too late. Oh God no.

"I need to go, I'm gonna call the police." He said but before he could hang the phone up, Gemma spoke frantically.

"Police?! Harry you need to calm down. Maybe she's with friends or she went out to get groceries"

She has a point there but why can't she answer her damn phone?!

He took a few deep breaths.

"I'm gonna call her friends and ask."

"Okay. Just calm down okay, and call me after."

"Yeah."

Harry hang the phone up.

Where the hell are you Taylor?