Chapter 37: He's Experiencing the Symptoms! - Part 2

A/N: I don't know if Christina Tosi, creator of cereal milk, David Chang's apprentice and founder of Milk Bar, will approve Koko Krunch cereal milk and Honey Stars cereal milk idea.

Koko Krunch and Honey Stars are available in my home country (Indonesia) as well as other countries in Asia, Middle East, Latin America and Europe, but not in the United States.

In European, Middle East or LatAm countries like Qatar, Portugal, and Chile, however, Honey Stars is called Estrelitas while Koko Krunch is called Chocapic.

The original recipe of cereal milk uses toasted corn flakes, and you can use any brand you like.

***********************************************************************************************

"Sooo... what are we cooking for today, Chef Andy?" Lulu asked as we looking at the fridge after returning from the farm, relieved from fixing the mess that has been made by two wolves, that I believe I know whom. Volk and Harris, meanwhile, decided to take a bath.

"Our menu today will be: fried tempeh and kimchi hors d'oeuvres..." I replied as I took out five packages of kimchi, two jars of chopped kimchi and three blocks of tempeh, Lulu taking it and place it on the nearby island table.

"Dubu kimchi, green onion pajeon, spinach-namul..." I took out five blocks of tofu, stacks of sliced beef and pork, and three bunch of spinach, as well as green onions.

"And for dessert, the recipe came all the way from New York City's Momofuku Milk Bar yet made by me, is Koko Krunch cereal milk ice cream and Honey Stars cereal milk ice cream with chocolate fudge and whipped cream," I said as I closed the fridge door.

"Oh my God, that sounds good..." she moaned as she started scattering the ingredients at the island table.

"It is, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but tempeh and kimchi, I don't know if it is a good idea..." she muttered, unsure.

"They both made from soy and fermented. What could possibly go wrong?" I shrugged.

Lulu went silent, thinking before shrugging along. "Oh, what the heck."

We then went off by chopping, preparing and cleaning the ingredients without any moment wasted.

"Lu, bayamnya sudah dibilas belum?" (Lu, did you rinse the spinach?)

"Udah. Airnya udah mendidih belum?" she replied as she shakes the spinach, draining the excess dirt. (I did. Is the water boiled?)

I looked over the stove as I cut the tofu.

"Udah. Lu cemplungin aja." (Yes. Just plunge it in.)

She then took the bowl of spinach and plunged it into a pot of boiling water.

"Berapa menit?" (How long?)

"Semenit aja. Di mana saringan?" I asked. (Only a minute. Where's the sieve?)

"Bawah situ!" She pointed at the nearby cabinet. I took it out and placed it at the nearby sink. (Down there!)