Chapter 2 : Blonde

[A/N] Sorry if you think that the cover photo is bad, my editing skills aren't good☹️☹️

_________________________
———————————————————

"I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET IM HAVING DIARRHOEA!!!"

Then, the sound of footsteps, followed by the clicking of the lock could be heard.

Wendy bent over and clutched her abdomen with both hands when the door swung open.

"Ur-gent."

_________________________
———————————————————
Meanwhile...

Irene pressed the phone close to her ear.

"I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET IM HAVING DIARRHOEA!!!" She heard Wendy shouted.

"Urgent."

Irene heard noises caused by the friction between Wendy's phone and pocket, and some shoutings in the background.

Then there was silence.

"Hello, are you still listening?" Wendy spoke from the other end of the phone.

"Uh-huh, so are you out of the house now?" Irene asked Wendy.

"I'm in the toilet."

"WHAT?!?!" Irene exclaimed. "Why are you there?"

"I just followed what you said." Wendy told Irene.

"Why are you so-so-ughhh..." Irene groaned frustratedly, causing Wendy to burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm. Just. Kidding. HAHAHA" Wendy said between laughter.

"What?"

"I'm at the lift lobby."

"Yah! Get your ass here right now!" Irene said angrily.

"Yes Ma'am."

_________________________
———————————————————
[A/N] I don't know how graduations are like in Korea and i'm using SOPA as a reference.

Wendy spotted Irene, who was busy taking selcas(selfies), among the sea of students in yellow uniforms.

"Irene!" Wendy called Irene, causing Irene to jump in shock.

"Ah Kkamjjakiya!" Irene exclaimed

"Where's Seulgi?" Wendy asked Irene while looking around after she had sat down beside Irene. "I don't see her."