Chapter 5 : To The Rescue

Krystal glanced at the time on her watch. It's been 10 minutes since she received Seulgi's message.

Krystal got off her car and decided to look for Seulgi.

As Seulgi's doctor and girlfriend, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if something bad happened to her.

Krystal started panicking when she couldn't find Seulgi after searching among the crowd of students and nearby buildings.

Riinggg Riinggg

"Hello, this is Dr Jung speaking," She calmed herfelf down and answered the call.

"Dr Jung, your patient Kang Seulgi has been brought to the hospital. She's currently unconscious." Krystal's co-worker informed her.

"Do a CT scan on her. I'm coming over to the hospital right now." Krystal replied calmly despite panicking internally.

30 minutes ago......

"Oh yes! I got an R card!" Irene exclaimed. She was playing Superstar SMTOWN to kill her boredom.

[A/N] Have you guys played Superstar SMTOWN?

'Shall i check on Wendy? She might need some help...' Irene thought to herself.

Irene saw a girl couching by the pavement with her hands on her head.

'Who's- Wait. Isn't that Seulgi?!' 

She ran towards Seulgi who had stretched out her arm. Irene looked in the direction to see Wendy slamming on the window in a car.

"Fuck." Irene cursed under her breath.

She managed to hold on to Seulgi the moment the latter had collapsed.

Irene lifted the 97 lbs girl up and brought the latter to her car which, fortunately, was just nearby.

                  -End of flashback-

Krystal ran up to the A&E as fast as she could.

"Dr Kim, where's patient Kang Seulgi?" Krystal asked the doctor who had called her earlier.

"Oh Dr Jung, I did the CT scan as you had instructed but i did not see any signs of brain damage, therefore i'm uncertain that what had caused her to lose consciousness." Dr Kim explained while leading Krystal to Seulgi's hospital bed.

Krystal checked the results of the CT scan on the computer and Dr Kim was right.

"Who brought her here?"

"Oh, a really mesmerising lady." Dr Kim said dreamily while Krystal just stared at him with a what-the-fuck face.

"Okay...Ms Bae Joohyun. I think she is the patient's friend. She should be at the waiting area." He replied.

'That must be Seulgi's friend.' Krystal thought since that girl was the only person she saw at the waiting area.

"Hello, Bae Joohyun-ssi?" Krystal called out.

The girl turned in her direction and stood up immediately. "Um yes?"

"Hi, I'm Seulgi's doctor. You must be Seulgi's friend?"