Chapter 4 : Danger

[A/N] I changed the name of the book (if you didn't notice)

Irene and Wendy stared at the confused and curious bear.

"Why are you not saying anything?"
Seulgi raised an eyebrow and asked when they didn't reply.

Still, not a word came out from their mouths.

Irene was trying hard to think of an excuse while Wendy was freaking out internally.

"Why are you guys acting like you've just been caught committing a crime?" She asked the both of them.

Irene and Wendy turned from shocked to confused.

"I mean, i'm your bestfriend, right? Shouldn't you confide your problems to me too?" Seulgi then asked Wendy.

"Wait. How much have you heard?" Irene asked Seulgi.

Seulgi placed both hands on Wendy's shoulders. "The both of you can start over again." Seulgi told Wendy with the same expression and tone as Irene before turning back to the later.

"That's all i heard."

"That's all?"

"That's all." Seulgi replied while nodding her head.

"So, who's that person you want to start over with?" Seulgi asked Wendy.

"That's her fi-" Wendy interrupted Irene by pulling the latter towards her.

"I'm so sorry, don't kill me." Wendy whispered to Irene who furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"That's who?"

"That's uhh...actually...my boyfriend... uhh..." Wendy closed her eyes and pressed her lips together before continuing, "hesawmekissingIrenesohe thoughtiwascheatingonhim..."

"What?" Seulgi exclaimed while Irene widened her eyes in shock.

"Are you kidding me Son Seungwan?!?!" Irene mouthed to Wendy while the latter just gave her an apologetic grin.

"Can you speak slower? I can't really understand..." Seulgi asked, making Wendy sigh while the fuming bunny continued glaring at her.

"Oh! I got it...So you like Joohyun?!" Seulgi asked Wendy in shock.

"Of course not!" I like-no-love you, not Irene! Wendy thought.

"Ohh...but why did you kiss her?"

"Uhh...because i lost my balance and fell on Irene(?)"

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Irene's head, then at Wendy's before looking at Irene's again.

"But you're sl~ightly shorter than Joohyun. Just slightly." Seulgi commented.

"Yahh! I was wearing heels!" Wendy exclaimed as she's sensitive about her height.

"Oh, then it makes sense." Seulgi said, still not realising that she had angered the olaf.

"But who's your boyfriend?" Seulgi shot another question to Wendy.

"You don't have to know. It doesn't matter. I have decided to break up with him." Wendy said almost immediately.

"Didn't you want to-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen......"