Imagine #1: Chris Chambers

it was a normal thursday in march. after getting home from school, you plopped on your bed and started to do your homework. after about a half an hour, you were putting your books away when you heard tapping on your window. you get up and opened the curtains to peer outside. there stood chris, hands causally in his pockets. you open the window to talk to him.

"hey y/n." he said taking his hand out of his pocket to wave timidly.

"chris! what are you doing here?" you asked surprised.

"i was bored and the guys are all busy. i was thinking maybe you would want to hang out." he suggested.

"of course! let me just get my shoes on." you eagerly said, turning to face your room. you jogged over to your sneakers by the door and put them on. you then opened your door to yell to your dad/mom/guardian that you were leaving and would be back later. you walked back over to your window and carefully climbed outside.

"where are we going?" you asked chris once you were outside.

"the treehouse." chris answered simply. his reply struck you as odd. although you and chris have been friends for a while, you've only been to the treehouse two times prior. and those times were when the guys were there, not you two alone.

"any particular reason?" you questioned him.

"yeah. i just need to tell you something and i want it to be more.. private." he replied.

you felt multiple excited thoughts cross your mind, erasing any previous suspicious ones. maybe he's telling me he likes me! you thought to yourself. recently, you've started to develop feelings for chris. though he claims to you and the guys that he doesn't like you, you have a small feeling he does. lately he's been too eager when you planned hanging out alone and getting and a little too protective over you when you and teddy would jokingly call each other rude names. he would tell him things like 'that was too harsh' or 'screw off, duchamp.' this could be because you and chris were close but you thought he did these things for other reasons rather than your friendship.

"sounds good, chris." you smiled, trying not to gush completely in front of him. he smiled back.

you both continued walking and talking until you got to the treehouse.

"ladies first." chris said jokingly.

"what a gentleman." you said sarcastically back, climbing up the ladder to the treehouse. chris followed. you both sat across from each other with a small box as a table in the middle. chris was on a small chair and you on an old barrel.

chris inhaled deeply before speaking. "before i tell you this," he said nervously, "you have to promise to not tell the guys and that this won't ruin our friendship."

"i promise chris. i won't tell a soul." you replied intently. you could feel yourself getting more tense as you saw chris trying to prepare himself before telling you.

"y/n, i really really like you. and not as in friends. i like you as in a crush. i've wanted to tell you how i feel for a while but i guess i never got the courage. you're such a great person and really changed my life. you don't make me feel like a low life chambers kid. you make me feel like i can do good in life. i really don't want this to affect our friendship if you don't feel the sa-" chris admitted but was quickly cut off by you.

"chris i feel the same way." you stated quietly looking at him. "i've liked you for a while now and i hoped you felt the same way."

chris stared wide- eyed at you, not believing what you said at first. "yes yes YES!" he exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat. he pumped his fist in the air, receiving light giggles from you. he went around the table and pulled you up from your seat.

"i've been waiting to do this forever." chris whispered to you. he pulled you into a sweet yet shy kiss. a light blush crept onto your face as you were caught off guard from the kiss. you felt as if time stood still; wanting to stay like that forever. chris slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"i'm happy you feel the same way." chris said smiling at you.

"me too, chris." you agreed gleefully.

enjoy my first lil imagine of my bby chris

what a softie