Preference #5: Rainy Days

Chris: cuddling is a must.

maybe it's because you're bound to the house for the entirety of the day but chris would like to spend the stormy days snuggling with you. doesn't matter where, your bed, couch or literally the kitchen; he'll be attached to you with a blanket. it's also when he's in his most wholesome of moods.

Gordie: time for a walk..?

gordie loves to walk in the rain. for what reason? you honestly have no clue. as soon as it starts pouring he'll grab an umbrella and beg you to go out around the block with him. when you're out there it can be completely silent or you'll talk about anything and everything, whatever the vibe is that day.

Teddy: a big no no.

surprisingly, he hates the rain. especially when it comes to thunder and lightning. to cope, he puts on a movie or tv show to watch with you while you play with his hair or just hold him; whatever you can do to soothe him works.

Vern: an actual child.

if you don't go out to jump in puddles, he will throw a fit. simple as that. he even puts on that pouty face and makes puppy dog eyes to make you feel guilty. but it's all worth it, his face lights up with utter joy when he gets that first jump in.

i really don't deserve you guys. like fr why did you stick around this long??? i suck and owe a major apology for making y'all wait this long hhhhh.

schools been fucking me over and i haven't had anytime to even think about writing a new chapter.

i'm also sorry if this is bad its bc i haven't written in a while and i pulled this idea out of my ass:(( i mostly wanted to get this out bc i feel like i owe you guys it. i'll try to update whenever i can.

i love you if you stuck around for this long

also tysm for 3k+ reads💘💖💓💝💗💞💞💓💕💝💗💘