Sleepover with the Boys: Part Three (Final)

"i'm not sure about this guys. i mean, what if i fall and get hurt? my mom would never let me hang out with you guys again." vern voiced his concerns.

"verno, you're not going to fall out of the tree," teddy said to vern. "and even if you did, i'll be right to laugh at you." teddy smiled innocently and put his hand on vern's shoulder. vern glared at teddy and pushed his hand off his shoulder.

"good to know you care for your friends, duchamp." chris joked.

"vern are you climbing up or not?" gordie said right after chris, impatiently. vern looked at him defeated.

"yeah." he replied. vern walked over to the tree he picked out and started to climb it, complaining about how dangerous it was the whole way up. everyone chanted vern's name. when he reached the top, he was was congratulated by all of you but all he wanted to do was get down.

"i don't even know how i'm going to get down. what was the point of this? you guys are so annoying. you better let me eat all the pez when we get back." vern rambled nonsense. no one said anything in response.

"can i get down now?" he asked after a few seconds of silence.

teddy rolled his eyes."vern you big baby, you just got up there."

"well yeah but that's long enough. can i please come down." vern practically pleaded.

"ugh fine," teddy groaned. he turned to you and chris. "remind me why we invited him?" teddy said.

"i heard that!" vern shouted while he attempted to quickly climb down the tree.

"and i don't care." teddy retorted in a mocking voice. vern finished climbing down and wiped his shirt clean of any dirt with his hands.

"okay now that big pussy vern is back down, i think it's time we do something else. truth or dare is getting very boring very fast." teddy stated.

"teddy we are not playing army." gordie said apathetically.

"oh no i wasn't suggesting that. i think we should do something a little more...exciting." teddy replied with an evil grin. by now everyone had their attention focused on teddy.

"i propose that we go for a little swim. it would be a good way to cool off and do something else for a while." teddy suggested.

"no. no way, we don't even have our bathing suits, teddy. this is a stupid idea, even from you, sincerely." vern disagreed with the thought.

"verno lighten up a bit will ya?" chris said. "i think going to the lake is a great idea man."

"yeah same, i'm down." you complied.

"anything's good with me." gordie piped in.

"four against one verno, that means you have to come." teddy said nudging vern in the side.

"okay finneee." vern dragged out the 'e' and sighed. "but i want all the pez you guys." everyone shrugged and nodded.

"okay well chris and i can go grab towels from my house since it's the closest. we should only be gone for a little bit." gordie suggested.

"okay we'll stay here." you answered. gordie nodded and him and chris stated walking to his house.

you, teddy and vern sat down, talking about anything you could think of until gordie and chris arrived back 13 minutes later. once they were back, you all walked down to the secluded, nearby lake. when you reached it, you all stripped down and got into the water. (a/n: noT so you have no clothes, you're wearing underwear and a bra chill dudes)