Preference #4: School

Chris:
loves it! he has so many classes with you that it's bearable for him. his grades have also improved greatly since last year because of encouragement from you and his friends.

Favorite class?:
science. he loves all the experiments you do and not to mention the science teacher is one of his favorites.

Good grades?:
yes, for the most part.

Gordie:
eh. he's never particularly liked it nor has he hated it. he just does well and never thinks much of it.

Favorite class?:
english! of course he likes english, he's a writer for god's sake.

Good grades?:
yes.

Teddy:
hates it with a burning passion. the only reason he ever goes is to keep you and his mom happy.

Favorite class?:
social studies. again this should not be a surprise guys..

Good grades?:
no. he doesn't apply himself well enough to get high enough averages.

Vern:
yeah, it's alright. like gordie, he doesn't hate it but doesn't really love it either. he likes that you're in some of his classes, though.

Favorite class?:
math. he's always felt like he understood it more than other subjects.

Good grades?:
if you study with him, yes! otherwise he'd probably do bad on his tests; so it's a good thing you do help him.

hey y'all! this is just kinda like a filler chapter until i get my next imagine ready:)

enjoy for now