. :New Classmate: .

★Welcome back, Chimmy!

★Welcome back, Chimmy!★

Chimmy

★| Following: 100+ | Followers: 3M |

----------------

Profile

Messages (2)

Post

Media

Notifications

Forum

Settings

Log Out

_

...

Loading...

...

_

{MESSAGES}

| Bangtan Sonyeondan | (1)

| TaTa | (1) ←

| RJ |

| Koya |

| Mang |

| Shooky |

| DanceMinchine |

| FBI Age . . .

_

...

Loading...

...

----------------

★TaTa★

-

TaTa
Yah u hear about the new guy?

Chimmy
Yeah he has the same homeroom as us right?

-
...

...Loading...

...

-

★{MESSAGES}★

→ | Bangtan Sonyeondan | (1) ←

| TaTa |

| RJ |

| Koya |

| Mang |

| Shooky |

| DanceMinchine |

| FBI Age . . .

-
...

...Loading...

...

----------------

★Bangtan Sonyeondan★

-

...(^New Chats^)...

TaTa
I am

Digusted

Koya
Oh come on it won't even that bad

Right Gguk?

Cooky
....Sure, hyung

Koya
SEE!?

TaTa
KOOKIE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE CAFFEINE!

Cooky
It's... really not that bad, hyung

TaTa
YES. IT IS.

RJ
You guys are still going on about this?

◦ ◦ ◦

Jimin yawned and stretched as he stood from his bed,  ruffling up his messy hair, the blonde dye had faded considerably which now reveals his natural black locks. He could hear Taehyung huffing from the front room, probably still arguing with Namjoon about giving the maknae caffeine at their meetup later that day. He chuckled to himself and started getting ready for their afternoon classes. After Jimin came out of the shower dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a white sweatshirt, Taehyung entered their shared bedroom with a look of frustration. The older 95-liner cocked an eyebrow at his friend's expression.

"Reason for your frustration?"

"My baby seriously has a man crush on Joon hyung. Won't decline on hyung's offer on buying him an expresso."

Jimin snorted at Taehyung's ire.

"You mean our baby?"

"I saw him first."

Ah, Taehyung's possessive streak still runs strong. The shorter man rolled his eyes and shoved his roomate towards the front door. Glancing at the clock, he realized the two only had 5 more minutes to get to their first class.

"Aish, Tae we gotta run!" The blonde's Busan dialect slipped as they rushed out into the hall and booked it it down the corridor. In their rush, they never accounted the door that had opened across from theirs.

◦ ◦ ◦

"Mr. Park, Mr. Kim, I hope you gentlemen know you are almost 10 minutes late." The professor sighed as the two men stumbled into the lecture hall.

"I told you we didn't have time for you to pet that dog." Jimin muttered accusingly at his ashy haired companion. Taehyung grinned cheekily, chuckling something along the lines of, "It was so worth it". The pair then moved to the back of the class, where there was still empty space next to a lone male with fluffy black hair. His head pointing down at the notebook he was currently scribbling in.

Taehyung plopped down into the seat next to the stranger, startling him.

"You don't mind us sitting here, ri—"

Once both men caught sight of those familiar wide, brown doe eyes and bunny teeth, their jaws dropped.

"Hyu—"

"KOOKIE!?"