. :New Problems: .

('Sup?)

(This chapter's motivation:)

. :Enjoy: .

◦ ◦ ◦

Exhaustion and hunger. Typical college student behavior, very common among this species. Jungkook wanted nothing more than to stuff himself with jjajangmyeon and hibernate until the next millennia. However, he rather liked the 21st century (not including the negatives such as drama in the States, but he lived in South Korea, so why the hell should he care) and he would very much like to see his hyungs and dongsaengs alive and not mummified or disintegrated into a pile of dust. Further more, he preferred his eomma hyungs' cooking above anything else. Maybe Chan could help him make kimbap again. Yeaaaaaah, maybe he'll put of hibernating for another time.

"Kook!"

The fairly new 21 year old (in Korean years) turned and saw his tall, dimpled hyung walking towards him in long strides. As soon as the smaller man was in reach, Namjoon proceeded to rest a hand on top of his dongsaeng's faded red almost pink locks. He grinned and ruffled the fluffy strands, making Jungkook whine because it took him all morning to get his hair to imitate the way Namjoon and Jimin's hair would curl to the side.

"Hyung! Cut it out!" The younger college student swatted at the older male's arm. Namjoon chuckled.

"Aw, you're so cute."

He watched in amusement as the color in Jungkook's face slowly came to match how its owner's hair used to look. Joonie could only scream internally.

"Don't flatter me, hyung, you haven't even taken me on a date yet."

"Yeah, well, we have classes, so maybe later." With a teasing wink, Namjoon threw an arm around Jungkook's shoulders and pulled him against his body. "Gee, it's getting colder. Tae told me that Yeontan's water bowl was halfway frozen when he came out to change it." His bronze hair blew over his eyes with the gentle breeze coming in, causing both males to shiver in response.

"Hopefully Professor Choi remembered to turn on the heater today..." It was wishful thinking, Jungkook knew, for that particular professor was known for their tendency to forget things such as heating up the class beforehand.

He didn't think he could handle having to constantly blow into his hands just regain feeling in them for another two hours he was stuck in there.

"Watch it!"

A hand grabbed at his shirt and pulled him to the side before he stepped on some black ice...

...followed by the tell-tale sound of his shirt ripping.

-

"Have a nice day, Jeongguk!" Professor Choi called out as Jungkook was halfway out the door.