. :New Explaination: .

(Did you actually think I'd write angst this early in the story? Wheeeeze, you're funny, mate.)

-

Jungkook will never admit to anyone, not even his closest friends, that he had released the most highest squeal known to man when he was grabbed by the waist and lifted a few feet up into the air. He began struggling and he was eventually dropped. Before he could turn around and confront his attacker, however, he was met by breathless wheezing.

"O-Oh my— ahahaha!"

Oh. Oh geez.

'Please let the ground swallow me whole.' Jungkook pleaded internally after he realized who had just heard him make such an unmanly sound.

"Gotta hand it to you Kookie, I never thought men were capable of reaching that pitch." Woojin chuckled, trying and failing to hide his amusement behind his hand.

"Woojin!" The younger of the two whined, hitting the shorter male. Said boy merely laughed more at his fellow 97 liner's lament. "See this is why I like Jeongin more than you! We come from the same city and he respects me!"

Woojin waved his hand in a dismissive manner. Jungkook huffed.

"What're you doing here anyway? It's like around midnight. Don't tell me you're doing something illegal." Bunny boy said, popping the kinks in his neck.

"Nope, of course not." The blonde man beside him said. "I was buying snacks for the kids."

"Woo, you're literally only a few months older than me and you're already sounding collectively like Jinyoung hyung, Kibum hyung, Hakyeon hyung, Jeonghan hyung, Jisung hyung, Taeyong hyung, and Suho hyung. You're 'kids' are either in the same college as is or in high school."

"Hush, Jungie, you wouldn't know the woes of having 8 children to care for and feed. Also, you call them hyung, but not me? I may have been born in the same year as you, but I've still been eating kimbap longer than you have." Woojin then dramatically threw his hand up to his forehead and took a very distraught pose. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't Chris help parenting?" He said and began to continue walking as he originally intended. He purposely dodged Woojin's other question.

"Yeah, but we're both broke college students." The elder whined making Jungkook hold on to his arm, ignoring the eye roll he received.

As the two walked away, laughing at whatever they told each other, they never noticed Jungkook's phone was dropped and kicked into the bushes nearby while this whole exchange played out.

Taehyung ended up finding said phone the next day, misunderstanding the entire situation.