20: SNAPCHAT/ YOUTUBE

Lily's Snapchat

YouTube

YouTube

"Hey kids, Lily here!" Lily waves at the camera she's holding

"Hey kids, Lily here!" Lily waves at the camera she's holding. "I'm currently on set for Marvel's Avengers Infinity War! I wanted to show you guys around and meet some of the cast! Not everyone's here today which is sad but wait until you see who IS HERE!"

~cut~

"Dun dun..."

The camera slowly begins to zoom in on an unsuspecting Mark Ruffalo who is typing on his phone.

"Dun dun..."

SUPER ZOOM!

"DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN-"

He suddenly looks up, sees Lily, and grins.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Vlog." Lily made the camera face both of them. "This is my adopted dad!"

"Fake adopted." He corrected. "Haven't signed any papers yet."

"Of course." lily rolled her eyes. "Do you have anything to say to the fans?"

"Uh, hi?" He waved at the camera. "Oh and Subscribe to Lily! She's the best! Look at this face!"

He reaches up and smushes Lily's face. She laughs and pulls away.

"Oh!" He laughs. "And follow me on Twitter and Instagram and tumblr and-"

"Oh my god."

~cut~

"Who says cut? Do I get to say cut?" Lily asks. She's holding a scene marker.

"No, you don't get to say cut." Says a familiar voice behind the camera. It's Chris Hemsworth!

"What about action?" She asked. "No?"

"No you do say action." Says Joe Russo coming into frame. "Why is Chris filming?"

"It's for my YouTube channel!" Lily replied. "Just showing some behind the scenes fun!"

She annoyingly snaps the scene marker over and over again until Joe finally takes it away. The camera shakes as Chris laughs at a defeated Lily.

~cut~

"It's lunch time!" Lily says. "And today I'm eating with... drum roll?"

"No." Laughs someone off camera. "My hands are full!"

"It's RDJ!" Lily flips the camera to show him with a hamburger in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. "What a cool dude."

"You got that right." He winked at the camera. "Now tell me Lily-bean, team iron man or team crap?"

"Team Ironman obviously!" Lily scoffs. She points the camera towards Chris Evans sitting at another table. "HEY CHRIS! TEAM IRONMAN!"

Chris looks over, looking scandalized. Lily zooms in on his face. Robert laughs.

"Ha!" He shouts. "Lily likes me better!"

~cut~

"Hi I'm Tom Holland you may know me as Spider-Man and-"

"GIVE ME MY CAMERA!"

"-I'm the best."

"TOM I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"Lily stinks!"

"TOM!"

"She loves me, I'm her favorite, and-OOF!"

The camera falls on the ground showing Lily and Tom also on the floor laughing and scrambling to pick up the camera.

"You're such an idiot." Lily giggles.

~cut~

"How did you take down Captain America?" Alex holds a pencil like a microphone to Lily.

"We shot him in the legs because his shield is the size of a dinner plate and he's an idiot." She replies with a terrible German accent. The teens descend into giggles.

"STOP IT!" Chris Evans yells offscreen.

~cut~

"That's all I have for you guys today!" Lily says. "Sorry for such a short video, filming this movie has been INSANE! But don't worry there will be more videos like this! I'll see you guys soon!"

"Hold on, you thought you could do this without us? Your bosses?" Someone picks up the camera and flips it around to show the Russo brothers smiling.

"Infinity War comes out April 27th!" Anthony says.

"Tell your friends!" Joe adds.

"Would you guys like to do the honors since you're hoarding my camera?" Lily asks off screen.

"Hell yeah!" Joe says.

"Byeeeeee!" They both go close to the camera.

End.

This was just a filler of what Lily posted on YouTube. She's avoiding the groupchat and I think y'all know why.

I don't want my baby to be sad :(((