24: ARTICLE

The Littlest Avenger Faces Backlash From Fans

As many of you know, Marvels latest Avengers movie Infinity War is currently being filmed

As many of you know, Marvels latest Avengers movie Infinity War is currently being filmed. It has many familiar faces included Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. But there are some new characters and actors thrown into the mix.

This includes 15 year old Lily Carson, playing Scout B. Lily is a face seen all over the Internet due to her Youtube fame. With 1 million subscribers, she is known as The Daughter Of The Internet. Lily has made several videos about Marvel in the past, including comedic parodies, movie reviews, and her most popular series "marvel movies in 5 minutes." But we know nothing about her character yet. 

And that's exactly what fans are angry about. Scout is a completely new character. She is nowhere to be seen in any of the comics or other movies in the Marvel universe.

Same goes for child actor Alex Oswald. He's also playing a new character named Steven Smith. Oswald isn't getting hate like Lily though. Probably because he's got way more fans and actually deserved the role he got. Rumor is that Lily used her YouTube money to buy her way into the role.

Even if that isn't the case, where is her acting experience? Just because she has a few silly YouTube videos doesn't mean she's ready for the big screen. Apparently she's getting a big head from it too, fishing for compliments and practically bullying her cast mates online. She plays it off as jokes but no ones laughing.

According to a close source, Lily isn't the sassy ball of sunshine she seems to be either.

"She's always been a diva. Whenever she would be cast in school plays she would brag and act like she's better than everyone else. Lily is just mean and irrelevant."

Fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe are taking to the internet to tell the marvel maniac just what they think of her. Lily seems not to mind but is posting less and less. Maybe the fame has gotten to her head and made her too good for us now.

Hey Lily, the movie only just started filming it's not too late to quit!