25: IRL

THE GROUP SAT IN SILENCE, glancing at the door every once in a while

THE GROUP SAT IN SILENCE, glancing at the door every once in a while. They had all come to set early, some of them came even when they weren't called, in hopes that Lily would be early like she always is.

But she was late. Very late. Which was definitely not a good thing.

The door opened and everyone jumped up, only to be disappointed to see the Russo brothers walk in.

"Uh, what are you guys doing?" Joe asked.

"And why are some of you even here?" Anthony added. "Most of you guys aren't even called until next Friday."

"Where's Lily?" Holland asked.

"Oh, her mom called us earlier." Joe said. "She's sick. We were just doing a test with her for the, uh... what was it?"

"The scene where she-"

"She's sick?" Robert said. "No she isn't!"

"Uh, yeah she is?" Joe said. "Her mom said it was a stomach bug or something. She'll be back tomorrow."

"We should go to her." Chadwick suggested.

"Perfect!" Mark nodded. "I'll drive." Everyone began to make their way to the door.

"Hold on!" The brothers jumped in front of the group. "What is going on?"

"We're worried about Lily." Benedict said. "Really worried."

"Why?" Anthony asked.

"She's been getting hate online." Replied Scarlett. "And there was this terrible article written about her."

"And she's been really upset about it." Elizabeth added. "Like, she left the groupchat, she hasn't been posting much, it's like she's dead."

"She's just a kid." Sebastian seethed. "No one deserves to be treated like this. Especially Lily. When I find out who wrote that dumb fucking article I'm going to-"

"Ease up Stan." Hemsworth put his hand on his shoulder. "Let's just go get Lily."

"Can we go?" Mackie looked at the Russos expectantly. The rest of the group stared at them, waiting for approval. The bothers exchanged looks and sighed.

"Go." Anthony said. "Give Lil our best."

"I'm gonna do some research on this article." Joe said. "See if I can get it taken down."

"I've got her address." Mark said. "I drove her home a few weeks ago."

"Operation Make Lily Happy is back in action!" Alex cheered.

"Let's roll out gang." Robert led the way out of the office.

"I have an idea." Hiddleston said as they walked outside. "Remember our original plan?"