30: YOUTUBE

"Welcome back kids!" Lily said, waving to the camera

"Welcome back kids!" Lily said, waving to the camera. "I have a very special guest today. You know him as the Winter Soldier, it's the man, the myth, the legend-"

"Get on with it!" Sebastian said From off camera. "I'm losing air down here!"

~cut~

"The man, the Myth, the legend himself!" Lily said. Sebastian popped up from under the frame. "It's Sebastian Stan!"

"It's me!" He said. They both did jazz hands, laughing. "What are we doing today Lil?"

"We are going to be doing a Q&A!" Lily replied.

"A quiche and attack." Sebastian nodded.

"No!"

~cut~

"First question!" Lily said. "What is your favorite thing about each other. Aw!"

"Nothing I hate you." Sebastian said with a straight face. Lily slapped his arm.

~cut~

"Uh I love Lily!" Sebastian said, seeming nervous. Lily holds a prop knife to him. "She's so cool and pretty and talented and-"

~cut~

"But I actually love you kiddo." Sebastian tugged on her hair.

"Aw ya big mush." Lily giggled.

"What's your opinion on me then?"

"You're gross."

"Wow."

~cut~

"Question dos." Sebastian said. "What can you tell us about Lily's character?"

"On three?" Lily asked. He nodded. "One, two, three-"

"NOTHING!"

~cut~

"Question three!" Lily dabbed. Sebastian looses it.

~cut~

"QUESTION THREE!" Lily shouts. "Who is your favorite character besides your own?"

"I actually love Scout." Sebastian said. "She's hilarious and kind of a badass."

"Aw!" Lily put her hand over her heart. "Anyway my favorite is spider-man-"