It's Complicated

- NARATTOR -
Just like that things became akward. Isaac was staying because we had no where else to go and Ricky hadn't come out of his room for anything other than his basic needs. The boys were leaving Roxy in the middle. She would have to choose and when she was prepared she would talk to one of them but who will it be? Isaac or Ricky?

ROXY'S POV

How my life came to be like this only god knows. If he's even real that is. I mean I doubt he'd want me in heaven anyways with all the bullshit I've done I'm definitely headed to burn in hell but that's a problem for future me. My current issue is choosing who I need to talk to first. If I talk to Ricky first then Isaac is going to feel worse but if I talk to Isaac first Ricky is going to feel like he wasn't anything but something here for me to use. UGH how do girls deal with all this boy drama!

"Everything alright bunny?" a familiar voice says from the doorway. It was Jerad. That asshole is always coming in at the worsr times.

"Yeah I'm good Jerad, you should quite calling me bunny" I lie and move my hair to the side.

"I only call you bunny because you seem to hop from one problem to the next" Jerad laughs and then realises I was not finding the humor.

"Jerad who should I talk too? I need your opinion" I ask in all seriousness while slipping on my gas mask.

"To be honest I feel your heart will lead you to the guy you care for the most and I know damn right your not going hunting!" Jerad tells me and tries to grab my machete.

"Jerry your useless I swear!" I grab my machete before he can reach it and start walking out.

If I'm going to have to deal with these emotions I might aswell put em' to good use and get us some good prisoners for our basement. I walk outside and boy does it reek of death in the backyard. They'll come running to me the minute they're drones spot me so I just head into the woods and wait while swinging my machate.

"Come and get me government assholes" I say with a smile while staring at one of the drones. Now to sit and wait for the fish to grab the bait.

I hear a twig snap and that's how I know I've got em' right where I want em'.

"One more move and I'll carve out your heart and feed it to my rottweiler Timothy" I say while staring at the floor. Whoever was there just chuckled as if I made a damn joke.

"That's very funny but the only place I plan to go to is back to headquarters after I blast your brains out" said an unfamiliar voice that was now behind me.

I take a deep breath and duck reflexively. This guy really just tried swinging at me. I turn around and stare him down with an evil glare while swinging my machete.

"Last chance to back out little girl" said the soildier.

"Oh trust me this is totally going to hurt you more than it will ever hurt me." I quit glaring and start to move in closer.

He swings again and I duck. This is getting boring. I roll behing him and drive the machete behind his thigh. I hear him groan and then see him turn around grasping what seems to be a gun.

"Didn't anyone tell you? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" said the soilder as he held the back of his leg chuckeling.

He aims at me and straightens his posture. B-but how? His leg is busted! I think to myself. Before I know it I hear gunshots and the soilder drops like a bug.

"Man down" a familiar voice says, It's Isaac.

Dammit I didn't even make my choice yet! I think. Isaac reaches his hand out to me and I hesitate. I don't want to speak to him yet. Ricky, I need to speak to him.

"I'm sorry I can't..." I say and walk past him.

Ricky is who I really want to talk to, not Isaac. I go up the stairs and into the house. Once I get in I take off my mask and throw it onto the ground. I spot Jerry and go up to him.

"Jerry where's Ricky?" I ask. I obviously don't want to talk to Jerad but he's the only one who knows my mood swings.

"He's in his room, don't kill him now" Jerad says sarcastically

I head upstairs and knock on Ricky's room door. For a few seconds I wait and then I hear the door creak open and there stands a silent Ricky.

"What do you want?" he says blandly.

"We need to talk" I say pushing past him and inviting myself in.

I sit down onto his bed and watch him close the door. He seems so washed out and tired. He makes his way over to me and stands tall in front of me.

"So?" he asks with a blank expression across his face.

"Look, I'm sorry alright? I needed Isaac to get it through his head that me and him have nothing anymore" I say in hopes that Ricky will actually forgive me.

"What? So I'm just an object you can make out with whenever Isaac wants to act up?" Ricky says now looking more annoyed.

"Well from the way you reacted you didn't seem to mind the kiss..." I mumbled loud enough for Ricky to hear me.

"I didn't know what I supposed to do Roxy but we're friends right? So I did what any friend does and I went along with your stupid plans like always!" Ricky said with anger now filling his veins.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?! What am I supposed to fucking do to get forgiven?!" I shout angrily.

"ACTUALLY MEAN IT!" he shouts back.

I couldn't hold back anymore and before I could get a hold of myself I find myself locking lips with Ricky once again. The need to be with him was too much. I feel his hands exploring my body, feeling every inch of me. I let myself go and start feeling his hair. It only got more intense as he made his way on top of me kissing me passionately . I could feel the energy fill the room. Were we going into 3rd base? I think as I feel my shirt get lifted. I couldn't stop him. My councious told me no but my hormones told me YES. The kissing stopped and we looked at eachother. He was breathing heavily but even then my hands still managed to make their way onto his waist as I start to lift his shirt reavealing his beautiful chest.

"Are you sure about this Roxy?" Ricky says looking deeply into my eyes.

I nod my head in agreement but my emotions finally caught up to me. The feeling of tears starting to sting my eyes is enough to bring me crashing. Soon I find my self breaking down in Ricky's arms with tears running down my face like water rushing down a waterfall. He holds me with his warm hands and lays his head against mine. So much for just friends.

🌸Hey guys! I know it's been a few days since I've updated but I have granted your wish and hope you enjoy this update. What do you think about Roxy's choice? Was it the choice you hoped for? Let me know and see you in the next update!🌸