Two Wrongs Might Make A Jax

-NARRATOR-
The time to leave has come. It is no longer safe for Roxy or Ricky in the broken down house. Roxy and Ricky have been distant but not distant enough. Their feelings for each other grow with each day but they can't allow emotions to get in the way of the true mission at hand: Get the hell out of here.

RICKY'S POV 🖤
We've already said goodbye to Jerad and Isaac. Isaac isn't really fond of the fact me and Roxy almost did something we would've regretted but he's understanding of Roxy's decision. As for me let's just say I have a black eye and a broken nose that hurts like hell.

"Be safe guys! We'll miss you" says Roxy with a sad face.

"Yeah we wouldn't need more dead friends" I say trying to joke.

We wave our last goodbyes and head out. Back into an open highway full of dead rotting bodies, broken down cars, and the government's newest edition: drones but me and Roxy are prepared. We don't know where to start but to be honest nobody really ever knows where to start their journey. We were headed to find an orb. The orb of other worlds to be specific. "What is the orb of other worlds?" You ask, well let me tell you a secret. This orb is something that is believed to be a myth but evidence shows that it could exist and if it does me and Roxy can use it to travel dimensions! We need to find it before anyone else does or else we're screwed and stuck in here until we die. I look at Roxy and she seems bothered by something.

"Hey, what's up? You don't look too happy" I say as I nudge Roxy gently with my elbow.

"I don't know I guess I'm just anxious, traveling and all this talk of other dimensions is to much to think about" Roxy says while looking at me.

"Yeah I get what you mean". I sigh and look up ahead.

At first I thought I was going blind but I focus enough to see I wasn't. There was a flash and next thing I knew some guy with jet black hair and a scar across his left eye is knocked out on the street.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Roxy yells while running over to see what was going on.

"ROXY WAIT!" I shout out as I started to run after her.

She stops in front of the guy. Looking at him more clearly his scar seems red and his hair was wavy. His skin looked like milk chocolate and his shirt was ripped. He didn't look like he was from around here. He was unarmed and out in the open, that's enough to get him killed for sure.

Roxy kneels down to feel his pulse while I hover over her shoulder when suddenly this guy grabs Roxy's wrist and opens his eyes. Light grey and dull but with a deadly stare.

ROXY'S POV 🥀

"HEY LET GO OF ME YOU HOOLIGAN!!" I yell and pull my hand away. He looked around and and then set his stare onto Ricky.

"You! Where the fuck am I and where is my dad!" The unknown guy said.

"W-what? Look bro your in Rose's Fall and I don't know your dad man" Ricky replied.

"Cade man! My dad is Cade and I was helping him open some portal thing but we got separated and I need to find him! NOW!" The guy started shaking Ricky back and forth in anger.

"Look bro calm down! I don't even know your name" Ricky says while removing the guy's hands off of his shoulders.

"Jax... My name is Jax X and I'm part of a family of assassins. My dad is Cade and my mom is Mary. I have a sister named Ruby X too. I need to find my family" Jax says while looking at both of us.

Me and Ricky exchange looks and then we stare at Jax. Jax looks up at us with a blank face and then just face palms.

"I said too much... DAMMIT" Jax says. He gets up and starts to walk away calmly.

"Do you think he understands what's going on?" I whisper to Ricky. Ricky shakes his head and we both get up.

"Hey man don't go! If you have any chance at surviving your best chance is with us." Ricky says.

Jax stares at Ricky and just scoffs as if we weren't serious. He starts hysterically laughing but his laugh didn't really sound genuine. Me and Ricky are left in confusion as we try to figure this guy out.

"Look man what's your deal?" I say tiredly.

"Fine look, I'm an assassin. I don't need your help and quite frankly I can't feel my emotions." Jax says as if he has said it a million times.

"What do you mean you can't feel emotions?" I ask.

"I'm guessing this is a whole new world so I'll just tell you. I was an experiment for government purposes and I don't know what they did because I can't remember but all I know is that I came out not knowing how to feel certain emotions" Jax explains bluntly.

This is going to be a long ride. Some insane person named Jax from a whole new dimension and without  the ability to feel certain emotions. I mean if this isn't a sign from some type of mighty god then I don't know what is. It's all getting weirder by the second.

🌸 Hey guys! This a short update but it's finally spring break and I'm going to try and update more often. How do you guys feel about Jax? Let me know and again I'll see you guys in the next update! 🌸