You Accidentally Hurt Them (Physically)

~Scenario 1 (Sedrick)~

It was past midnight as you let your anger out in the living room, smashing expensive things up and broke a couple of chairs and paintings. Sedrick, being worried and slightly angered, rushed down from his room and saw everything.

He grabs your arm and tried to stop you from breaking the vase your dead mother owned and you accidentally smashed it on Sedrick's head, blood dripping from his forehead as he rushed/limped to his room.

What do you do??

~Scenario 2 (Sean)~

You were pissed off cause Sean accidentally spread a rumor of you in school/college and people started talking about you behind your back. You knew it was unintentional but you couldn't help it. Even your crush wouldn't notice you now!!

You dragged your older/younger brother back home and punched him hard in his stomach in anger, making him drop to the ground as he coughs up blood. He started sobbing uncontrollably as he clutched his stomach in pain.

What do you do??

~Scenario 3 (Laurence)~

You were standing over your family's picture frame, tears rolling down your cheeks as you glared menacingly at your older/younger brother in anger.

Laurence accidentally knocked it over and stepped on it when both of you were playfully wrestling, you knew he was clumsy at times but he crossed the line for you.

You grabbed his hair forcefully and pushed him hard onto the ground, glass sticking onto his back making him cry out in pain.
What do you do??

~Scenario 4 (Loraine)~

You and Loraine were in a heated argument, even Laurence decided to hide in his room but the other two were in a business trip.

Why were you arguing?? Well, She accidentally embarrassed you in front of your crush and told her your small secrets. You trusted her but she didn't listen.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! I WISH YOU WERE STILL BLIND!!" You yelled and slapped her hard on her cheek.

She fell to the ground in shock, her head turned to the side as her cheek had a large bruise on it and turned red from the force. She looks up at you in fear as tears rolled down her cheeks and held back a sob, getting up shakily and ran to her room in pain.

What do you do??

(A/N: Just wanted some drama in this book ◑ 3◐)