📱 Addicted to the Internet 📱

~Scenario 1 (Sedrick)~

You walk back home to the mansion and was met up with a messy living room, Sedrick sitting in the middle of it. Chocolate wrappers, coca cola bottles and potato chip bags scattered on the floor. You also noticed he was binge watching on Netflix, how wonderful. Sean and Loraine are going to be so pissed if they get home with the living room like this, maybe they'll lock him the basement. Anything can happen if those two clean freaks find a mess.

"Sshhhhhh!!! You're ruining the moment!!" Sedrick hushed in his seat, a fluffy pink blanket wrapped around him.

What do you do??

~Scenario 2 (Sean)~

You were walking to Sean's room since you needed assistance with something, the other's were busy with their own work so why not ask the one who's on day off??

You walk into his room to see him crying on his bed with his laptop on his lap, you were so confused. You ask him what's wrong and jumps a little when he suddenly exclaimed.

"WHY AM I SO BAD AT TRY NOT TO CRY CHALLENGES?!?! WAAAHAHHAAAAAA!!!"

What do you do??

~Scenario 3 (Laurence)~

You were so excited to hang out with Laurence today!!! He's been busy for the past week and he's having a month off from Sedrick, you had plans for you and him today to enjoy his month off.

You barge into his room, almost breaking the door in the process, and stare when you see him. Laurence had his face staring down his monitor, headphones plugged onto his head and his fingers practically smashing the buttons on the keyboard.

"Go away!! I'm busy!!" He yells.

What do you do??

~Scenario 4 (Loraine)~

You walked into the tidy living room, noticing your sister sprawled out on the couch with her IPhone 7 in hand.

"Hey sis!! How are you--"

"Wow, that's great (bro/big brother/big sister/sissy). I can't believe that happened.." She said, totally not paying attention.

What do you do??

~Scenario 5 (All of them)~

You see your siblings on their gadgets in the living room, you were not happy about this. At. All.

Sedrick had his eyes connected to his tablet, Sean was typing away on his laptop while the twins were binge watching on Loraine's phone. They were practically unaware of their surroundings right now.

What do you do??