They Get Bullied

~Scenario 1 (Sedrick)~

You were hanging in the living room but perked up at the sound of the door clicking open, you smiled and got up to greet Sedrick but stopped yourself at the sight. Sedrick had dishelved hair, his clothes were ripped, his bag was open with his books ripped apart and dozens of bruises, cuts along with a busted lip, bruised head and a black eye. A sniffle leaves him as tears rolled down his one good eye.

What do you do??

~Scenario 2 (Sean)~

You were walking around the house since it has been a habit of yours for a while, humming to yourself when you heard sobbing inside Sean's room. In concern, you slowly open the door to reveal the tear stained face of Sean as his laptop was wide open to show tons of hate comments, threats and insults on his posts. A loud sob leaves him when someone commented 'Go Die, No one even loves you!!'

What do you do??

~Scenario 3 (Loraine)~

It was an unusually quiet night in the mansion, Sedrick and Sean were out on a business trip in Japan so they left you and the twins here to guard the mansion. The silence confused you, why you ask?? If you were left alone with the twins, it would've been louder than a kareoke bar at 12 AM. You knew Laurence was fast asleep in his room judging by the snores from his room but what about Loraine??

You walk around until you reach her room, a sniffle was heard inside and creaking soon was heard so with a swift flick of the wrist, the door was open to reveal a very horrific sight. Loraine was in the middle of her dim lit room, standing on a chair and a noose around her neck, tears rolling down her cheek with a suicide note clutched in her hands. She looks at you in fear "(Y-Y/N)??...'

What do you do??

~Scenario 4 (Laurence)~

You were walking to your next class happily, books pressed against your chest with your bag hanging loosely from your shoulders. You have noticed that Laurence has been acting very different lately. He was wearing more long sleeved shirts, jackets and sweater, He's always quiet at dinner instead of making joker or telling everyone about his day and he's been very distant. You plan to find what was going on with your brother and nothing's gonna stop you.

You jump at the sound of a desk getting toppled over and cursing in an abandoned classroom, you peek in through the door and gasp. Laurence was inside holding a razor to his wrist and his sleeves rolled up to reveal his arms were littered with cuts.

What do you do??