Periods (Loraine)

~Scenario 1~

You just woke up in your bedroom from a short but peaceful nap and heard some soft whimpering in your sister's room, you decided to check on her to see if something was wrong.

You stand up and walk up to your sister's door, opening it slowly and peeks inside. You see Loraine laying in her bed, still wearing her night gown while laying on her side. She wad clutching her lower stomach in pain, soft whimpers escaping her lips.

What do you do??

~Scenario 2~

You walk into the house from a long day at (school/college/job/etc.), sighing softly. You take off your (jacket, coat, hat) and hang it up on the clothes rack, stretching your arms.

Before you came home, you got a call from Sedrick that him and Sean had left for an important business trip today and will be coming back after 2 weeks so you were left with the twins. Maybe you and the both of them would have lots of fun!!

You walk into the living room and see a lots of blankets piled up on the couch, the flat screen tv turned on with the Discovery Channel showing and chocolate wrappers scattered around the carpet, the blankets and the coffee table.

"What the hell??... If I'm staying with the twins, shouldn't Loraine have cleaned this up already?..." You mumbled in confusion.

You hear a small groan from the pile of blankets and walks in front of it, seeing Loraine's head poking out a little.

What do you do??