A Lazy Day.

Pursing my lips I blew on the steaming spoonful of hot soup before feeding it to a grumpy Owen who refused to leave the bed all day. Set had been in his office since he woke back up filing paperwork and delegating business to whoever was under him besides Amun.

Every once in a while he would ask either Owen or I a question about how our day was going or what we were doing. He would complain about having to work while we were up in his bed probably naked and having fun without him.

While he was gone I truly realized how quiet it was in this large house. No one really came to visit him and our family was gone and so was all our excitement. Had Set really been living this life all this time? Alone with only Amun as his only source of human or supernatural interaction? Was this what he endured for centuries on end?

No wonder he was super excited to finally find us. That made me feel like a complete jerk for acting the way I did when we first met. Even now I knew that I still didn't treat him like I treated Owen but that wasn't my fault. How could I treat someone whom I've only known for a few days the same way I treated someone I've known my entire life?

Owen was my rock when I was going through the worse times. He always kept me leveled and in control of my wolf when i needed it. When I had first started to get rebellious he was the one who told me never to lose myself to the wild side so to speak. He was always there for me and I truly loved him for that.

Could I say that about Set? No, I couldn't truthfully say that I loved him. Was he hot? Yeah, sure he was but what Owen and I shared is more than just a physical connection. It was an emotional one that kept us bonded beyond time and space.

The connection we shared with Set was physical and supernatural. We were mates, yes but we weren't yet in love and I'm sure that would take a lot of time. I'm sure Owen was just as willing as I was to put in the time but I was scared of what would happen. What happens if we didn't fall in love and instead we only ever had the physical connection.

"You feeling any better?" Set questioned Owen as he strolled in through the bedroom door.

He walked right over to the bed and dropped down next to Owen who was sitting up underneath the covers of the bed looking like death warmed over. His golden locks were hanging in front of his face acting like a shield from the rest of the world as he turned to look at our mate.

"I want to kill the maker of that beer." He groaned lowly sounding completely serious.

"Unfortunately my dear little mate you cannot since gods cannot be destroyed so easily but I will make sure not to allow you to drink any more even though we did have a good time last night." Set replied smirking at the memory of last night.

Owen simply blushed hard obviously remembering last night well enough to know what we were talking about. I even found my cheeks heating up a little at the thought of the way I acted last night with Set. Never before had I been so submissive to anyone other than my Alphas.

"Oh no need to be ashamed my delicious mates. You two were marvelous." Set praised.

"Well enough about that. How about we figure out what we're going to do for the rest of the day." Set questioned.

"What do you mean what we're doing for the rest of the day?" Owen questioned staring at Set like he was crazy. "I'm staying here and hoping that I don't barf at the mere thought of moving."

"You want to just stay in bed all day?" Set whined like a little kid at the thought of being cooped up inside all day.

"That is my preferred way to detox after such a night." Owen replied in a matter of fact way before turning back to me and opening his mouth wide waiting for me to feed him soup.