Smut!

We had left Anubis to do some outside research on how we could get our memories back. I could still only remember bits and pieces of my previous life but the life that Set had painted for us seemed to be an amazing life with family and friends that adored us. Although he could tell a good tale it was hard to concentrate because my mind was stuck on him.

He was beautiful and he didn't even seem to know it. We were back in the room now and Owen and I were lying on the bed while he had pulled up a chair to sit besides the bed. His hair was pulled away from his face and thrown up into a messy bun at the top of his head with random strands falling into his face.

"I think you guys should get some sleep." Set spoke up.

"Alight, how are we going to do this?" I questioned trying to hide my excitement at the possibility that I would be cuddled up besides this man.

"Well the two of you can share a bed because it's definitely big enough to fit two without being squished and uncomfortable. I'll sleep on a couch somewhere and then we'll meet back here in the morning." He explained as he got up from the chair stretching.

"You're not going to stay in here?" Owen questioned sounding quite sad in my opinion.

"I assumed that since you two don't technically know me that you wouldn't want me staying in here with you." He explained.

"Set, why wouldn't we want a gorgeous example of the male form to sleep in the same bed as us." I teased.

"To be honest I haven't slept with you two in a while and I would feel bad if I climbed into that bed without fixing our problems." He explained.

"What problems?" I was officially curious. It seemed like he had been trying to dance around this topic the entire time we've been here. Every time we got anywhere close to discussing it he would slyly change the topic.

"I wouldn't feel right discussing your past with you while you're in this condition but I will say that I found something out about your past that I felt would cause you to hate me. I distanced myself from you two for a few days prior to today and then I was going to talk to you earlier today but Horus took you out and erased your memories."

"So you were going to come and fix everything with us today?" Questioned Owen.

"Yes, I couldn't take another day without seeing either of your beautiful faces or spend another lonely night in my study. I wanted to be right in the middle of you two with both you of you snuggled up on either side of me." Set explained.

"Well I think that's good enough for me. You were going to fix things so you should get rewarded by sleeping in the same bed as us." Owen smirked seductively.

Owen seemed sweet and innocent but when he really for in the mood Owen seemed like the type to get what he wanted. That cute and innocently naive boy transformed into a hungry tiger...or in this case a wolf. His eyes screamed "come hither" and the way he stared at Set made me afraid for the other man's safety.

He laid back in the bed beside me, closer to the edge of the bed where Set stood. His hair had been pushed to one side, his eyes trained on Set and his body on display to the both of us. The sheet that we were sharing barely covered his lower half, revealing his black boxers that were snug enough to give me some sort of idea of what I wanted to see.

"If neither of you mind." Set replied as he began to strip off his shirt.

The pale moonlight shone on his now bare chest and my eyes drank in every detail of it. Every ridge, every bulging muscle, every dimple, everything that I could see I committed it to memory. This man that stood before us produced such intense emotion in me that I couldn't figure out what to do with it. My natural instinct was to hold him down and rub my naked body all over his.