Problem Solving.

"I AM MOSES!" Owen's excited voice broke my peaceful sleep.

Turning over in the bed I opened my eyes a crack only to close them back quickly. Why the hell were the curtains open this early in the morning. Rolling back over I buried my face in Set's side and instantly he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him as I breathed in his delicious scent.

"Why is he up so early?" He groaned into my hair.

"Because I can do weird things!" Owen cheered as he ran over to the bed excitedly. He jumped into the bed beside me and snuggled into my back. He leaned over as much as possible placing soft kisses on the side of my face that was visible to him.

"What weird things hun?" Set questioned.

"Well I can move the sand outside the window." Owen replied happily with a cute little squeal at the end. He nipped my ear lobe before climbing over me and burying himself between the two of us. He turned around so that he was facing me and looked up at me with those huge eyes of his.

"Don't you feel different?" He questioned jutting out his bottom lip causing him to look even cuter if that was possible.

"Yes, I feel even more tired than I did when I first went to sleep." I grumbled closing my eyes once more.

"Seriously Decky!" He whined. "Set, I promise I can move the sand outside!"

"Oh I know you can." Set yawned stretching his arms above his head.

"Wait...What? So he's being serious?" I questioned peeking out of one eye.

"Of course I'm being serious." Owen pouted.

"We're not the first mating of a god and shifter so I have heard about this before. Since ours is a proper mating chosen by the gods you will forever have some of my powers. It's my way of marking you." He replied sleepily.

"I guess that makes up for us marking you last night." I replied as my eyes trailed down to his chest.

There were interesting new tattoos on his chest that I knew were probably Owen and I. There was a dark wolf inside a paw print with dark brown eyes on one of Set's pecs. The other side had a lighter wolf with bright blue eyes that I knew to be Owen's. Somehow I knew that what we did last night resulted in the marks on his chest this morning and a sense of pride welled up inside me so great that I couldn't hide the broad smile that appeared on my face.

"Marking?" He questioned as he looked down at his chest trying to see the tattoos.

"Yeah...Well at least that's what my wolf's saying right now." I answered.

"So you can speak to your wolf now?" He questioned.

"No. Not really. He's been quite quiet but he was practically screaming Mark. Mine. Mark."  I explained. Set nodded at my explanation and snuggled himself deeper into the bed. Owen continued to wiggle between us before he got comfortable.

I assumed it would be a nice quiet morning for the three of us but I was wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. About ten minutes after my eyes closed once again a loud barking Anubis came barging into the room and bouncing around the foot of the bed. Soon he jumped onto the bed engaging Owen's attention and causing him to jump back up in excitement.

"Anubis! You're so cute now that I really look at you. You're like a big scary puppy!" He giggled.

Anubis' ears flattened back and he let out a low menacing growl as he narrowed his eyes at Owen. I guess he didn't like being called a big scary puppy. I'll make sure to remember that for later. Owen pouted and retreated back to Set's side where he crossed his arms over his chest and just stared at the new intruder.