Fear is real #5

Hi

swati1603 here the update.

Recap; the reflection of Laksh is his soul of the future who come to warn him... or is it something else?. Suraj swears as long as he is there no one can harm him just then the reflection appears n shows to the door.

A knock at the door was to hear all were looking at the direction but the "soul" of Laksh was looking on someone no one notice it...

Suraj breaths deep. He looked at his family. u stay here I will check. Laksh; Bhai be careful! Chakor; Suraj please!

Ragini was feeling unwell... her grip on Laksh hand tighten. Laksh looked at her n nods at her
assurance. Bhai will handle u don't worry! Ragini nods.

Suraj opens the door. A few men at him.
Where is the girl?!. Suraj; what girl? Which girl?!. A big wind blows inside the apartment.

Chakor was looking around abt no window was open... she shivers n shakes in scare.

Suraj; there is no girl whom u can take along with U!

This time the gust of wind turns toward the men's. Suraj; u better leave or... The man; please listen we r not here to fight but to save u. Give us the girl she is....

The blast of wind throws the men in air n they all hit the wall... the door shuts by itself...

Just then Laksh felt a coldness the hand of Ragini which was in his hand was feeling like if it was a hand of a death person who's blood has got frozen... Ragini who was hiding him looked at him with an evil glare... a shiver run down Laksh spine he bend down in pain. Laksh screams in pain!!! Aaaah! 

- what is she hiding?? 😱 -.

A hammer was to hear from outside the door. Suraj looked at Laksh he rushes to him. The man; give her to us n u will be save! We aren't goons we r the trusted men's of her father... she is evil!!!!

Chakor was shocked what they mean is she really bad?! No she doesn't look like someone who could kill or harm anyone! She herself looks like scared to hell!

Laksh; Bhai... it's paining. Suraj lifts him up he places him on the couch n made his head rest on his lap.

Suraj caresses his head. Chakor; Suraj take care of him. Suraj nods. U go n take her along with U! She needs rest. Listen! u don't worry we won't let anyone come n take u away. Chakor; Haan come! Ragini nods her lips were shaking but she follows Chakor into the bedroom.

It was very late in the night. Someone was awake...

Ragini was looking at Chakor both were on the same bed

Ragini was looking at Chakor both were on the same bed. Chakor was restless as if she felt it that someone is watching her...

Ragini looks at her with care. She caresses her head then her cheeks... she was coming closer... just then Chakor opens her eyes.

Ragini was looking at her. Chakor shocked looking at her so close to her. Chakor; Suraj?!.
Alarm clock... uff he na. U wait here! Ragini nods. Chakor leaves the room n looked at Suraj who was resting on the couch.

Chakor closed the door she went to Suraj n shook his arm. Suraj! Suraj!!! Please Suraj wake up! Suraj opens his eyes.

Suraj in a sleeping tone. Chakor?!. U here?! What happen?!. Chakor bend down in front of him. Suraj woh.. Ragini there is something fishy on her she is hiding something! Laksh; I think so too! Suraj; Laksh! He hold him tight.

Laksh sat on the couch. When I felt that pain a shiver run down my spine. I was abt to look at her but then I felt that pain... Suraj holds him tight. U still have pain?!. Laksh shook his head. No Bhai! Thx.

Just then the door got open if their bedroom. Chakor cups Suraj face n places her lips on his... Suraj; gud night... she again kisses him.

Ragini with fear. Y u left me alone please come back. I'm scared I can't stay alone! Chakor nods. Suraj gud night. Suraj nods. Be careful his lips forms. Laksh was sleeping again on Suraj lap. Holding a pillow in his arms.

The girls were back in the room. Chakor; Ragini u sleep I just have to check on one file. I'm here u don't worry. Ragini nods. She lies on the bed trying to sleep.

Laksh sat on the couch. What is going on Bhai?! Suraj; like I would know?!. There is something abt this girl we need to find out!.

Laksh; I don't understand one thing if the soul of mine of my future come here to save me or warn me y did it save her I mean he went inside me n beats them. I haven't done anything on that day!.

Suraj; I don't know but he soul come to help u. Maybe it didn't attacked maybe U didn't fight! I mean did u felt the wind!!! The blast of the wind it was immense but no window was open!

Laksh thought. U Mean to say that... she not only attacked the men that day but also me n the soul enters me to save me?!.

Suraj nods... Laksh; wah confusion takes no end! Suraj shook his head. Absolutely not. Now sleep it is very late we will think abt something!

Laksh; Bhai... Bhabhi?!

Suraj; she is strong u don't worry... sleep!

Laksh slept on his lap...

Ragini finally sleeps n Chakor slept on the couch which she had in her study room.

Suraj was awake thinking of what to do next! He can't let anything happen to Laksh or Chakor!  Who is she?! And What is she?! What does she want?!

______
Hope U liked?

Please comment and vote