Fear is real #9

Hi

swati1603 u know

Recap; RagLak r possessed by demons. Suraj has offered himself to them to save his brother's life.

The demon of Laksh.
What r u saying?. He comes closer to Suraj he was standing in front of him face to face. U want to offer ur soul for this guy who hates U! Yes he hates U more than anything else. He never received the love from ur parents all was reserved for U! No one ever cared for him.

Suraj anger raised. Shut up! He was loved if not from my parents than from me. He knows that n that is the reason y he come back to me for protection n I will protect him from U. U evil demon. I'm offering u a pure soul don't u want it!.

The demon of Ragini
One soul for two no way. U might be pure but not as much as they both r. She never harmed herself but since I entered her she become evil. She hurts herself n she hurts other's too. Just for fun. Bcz it makes fun to see other's suffering. Haha.

Suraj made a fist. U r using humans in their weakest moment. U r real demons with no courage. U don't want my soul fine I know y bcz u can't handle an offering u r too weak to handle anything so u chose broken Humans. I'm not broken neither I will break down in front of U! I will save my brother n also her.

The demon in Laksh couldn't bear his insult.
What u said I'm weak! That I can't handle a given soul.

Suraj; Yes u r weak n scared to handle it!

The demon in Ragini.
Don't listen to his words. Leave him he isn't worth it.

The demon in Laksh.
Can't u feel the power which is coming from him. I want that.

The demon in Ragini.
He is just a human he can't have these powers there is something wrong. We can't give these two away for one.

The demon in Laksh.
Hmm hmm he was wheezing loud. I want his soul I will eat his soul. I will make u my puppet n then I will enter ur wife. Yeah we r watching over u! She was the perfect person always scared but u were her shield protecting her. But now u will be gone n no one can save her from me. I will rip her apart but first I will use her body...

Suraj hits him forgetting that this is no one else than his own brother. Who's body is used by a evil demon.

Laksh body was feeling the pain but this time Suraj didn't feel anything as he wasn't the one who was fighting it was Laksh soul who couldn't hear the words the demon was using. Chakor has given him only love n understanding in this short time. How could he bear a word against her!

Suraj was fighting with his inner to hold him back but it was useless. The soul of Laksh inside Suraj was having the power to harm himself n save them.

The demon in Ragini.
How is this possible?! U can't harm us us r not special. U r nothing.
U have to fight back! Kill him we don't need his soul we have the soul of his brother. His weakness.

Suraj eyes flashes a light out.

The two demon shocked

An angel 😇

The man who was recording it was shocked too he was sending the video to his priest who was taking care of Ragini as long she was in their custody.

Suraj
U can't harm me! Neither my family. Did u understand it!!

He held his hand forward n a strong light come out of it....

____

Haan cliff hanger

Please comment and vote