Fear is real #6

Hi

Sorry for the delay Iti_Myrah

Recap; The goon arrived but those goons come to warn Sukor n Laksh something is wrong with Ragini. They got suspicious ant Ragini what is she hiding.

On the next morning Chakor woke up first. She immediately went to washroom n comes out wearing fresh clothes. Suraj knocks on the door very calmly. Chakor smiles she opens the door to her husband in.

Suraj dragged her out. I don't want to leave Laksh alone with her. He completed his sentence n the soul of Laksh appears....

SuKor frighten. Suraj hold his chest. Damn it he come to help himself but what abt us the way he appears all the time... freaking hell I'll get a heart attack for sure. Chakor; Suraj! She hits him. Suraj; sorry!. He looked at the soul. U r here to protect him right?! I have seen the future through ur soul but we can change it right?!.

Laksh was listing to everything.

Suraj; there is something fishy with that girl. I will find out more abt her. U... he points to the soul with his hand. U will take care of him. Nothing should harm him. The soul disappears n then again comes standing right in front of Suraj hand.

The soul places his hand on Suraj n nods. It was the first interaction of the soul in this way.

Laksh - Bhai don't be scared I promise u I won't do anything which can harm me or u! -.

Chakor; Suraj be careful n don't speak with loud volume please whisper. Suraj nods. He took the clothes Chakor gave him n vanished to change.

Chakor; Laksh..?! What would u like to eat?!. Laksh shocked. Bhabhi u... Chakor smiles. I can sense it... u n ur brother r same when it comes to save ur family. U r sacred for him n he is scared for u. But no one cares for me! She pouts.

Laksh; oh meri Bhabhi. That is not true. Btw when we can expect some gud news. Pointing on her belly. Chakor hits him playfully. Laksh; Bhabhi baby girl not boy coz I can't share my love. If it is a girl I will also love. Chakor smiles with a blush n leaves to the kitchen.

Suraj comes took a toast n leaves not for office but for some inquiries abt the mysterious girl.

Laksh; Bhabhi u don't worry okay! Chakor nods. U r our responsibility if something happens to u... I don't know what ur brother might do... Okay leaving now. If there is anything call me or ur brother. Laksh nods.

Laksh was sitting on the dining table his soul in front of him.

Laksh; oh man can't u change ur attire in something watchable?!. I'm so handsome but bcz of I look death! Laksh soul lifts an eyebrow... 🤨. The door from the bedroom opens n there she come out...

Laksh - how can someone who looks like an angel be dangerous? Strange! -.

Laksh shivers... a cold shower run down his spine. Her glare at him made him feel fear.

Ragini; gud Morning! Laksh put on a fake smile. Gud morning! Come... sit! have some... food. Ragini smiles. Thank you!

Both were having a silent breakfast the soul had disappeared as soon as she arrived. Ragini was glaring at him. She wants to know what they think abt her. Do they trust the words of the men's who come to get her back?.

Suraj was looking for the goons well now he thinks they weren't goons. Those men's will come to me! After all they want her they will show up I just need to wait for them. Suraj idea wasn't wrong they really come well they never have gone from there.

One of the men's saw him. He was sitting on a bench n drinking chai. The man; u all wait here I'm going to him. The other's nod n he leaves.

Suraj saw him coming he looked up to his apartment n showed him his palm to stop there. He moves with his head to another direction n shows up to make him understand that they might be watched by someone. The man nods n went to the direction a coffee shop.

Both sat on a table. Suraj; who r u n who is she? Why is she dangerous n can she harm my family?!

Chakor was driving to the office she wasn't feeling well for many days n now having this doubt on Ragini who is alone with Laksh made her go mad. Even not knowing him she knows him. As Suraj always talks abt him. He naughty he is how mischievous n how lovely he is! N in this short time of period she could agree to all his words.

Laksh was cleaning the table. Ragini helped him. Laksh; oh No u r our guest I can't take ur help. Ragini; but Laksh this is the least I can do! U r all so kind n helpful to me!

Laksh smiles. We r helping in the name of humanity 😊. Please u take rest u must be exhausted after the incident of yesterday. Another attack on U!

Ragini rushes to him n hugs him. She cries. Laksh was numb. What should he do?! Just then the soul appears who shook his head. But Laksh didn't care... he hugged her back...

Ragini smirks... Laksh felt a weakness... aahh... a pain starts to raise in him.

Ragini with fake care. Laksh what happen?!. Laksh was in pain. I don't know... I fell so... he closed his eyes n fall unconscious...

Ragini snaps with her finger n Laksh body was floating in the air... she made him lie on the bed... the soul was helpless the power she was having was blocking him. He was caged...

________
Hope u liked it

Please comment and vote