Fear is real #8

Hi

Soundari94 😊

Recap; Laksh got trapped. A black soul has captured his body like Raginis. Suraj is there to help/ save them! He gave Laksh soul a shelter inside him.

Suraj was looking at the room where Laksh body was lying better say floating in air.

Laksh!!!!! He shout as loud as possible. The demon voice was again speaking in words he couldn't understand before but now he could understand every single word.

Raginis demon.
Now he is one of us! He is not a human anymore he is a demon like her! She gave up her body is there but her soul is gone! Now he will kill his soul like hers n he will be ready for an union with us! There is no way back of this! Hahaha!

Laksh demon.
I can't union with him. His soul is not here?! He is incomplete... how can this be possible! I can control his body but I can eat his soul. I can't get my whole power! I'm not yet that strong something is working against me! Is it the boy.

Raginis demon.
No it is his brother who is trying to fight against us but he is just a human he can't do anything to us! He is nothing! We r demons fallen angels who disobey the lord n were banished to the hell.

Laksh demon.
U r right! The love of his brother is strong but like u said he is just a human he can't harm us. If necessary we will fill his body with a demon too!.

The two stood up n looked at Suraj

They Suraj couldn't believe his eyes

They Suraj couldn't believe his eyes. How is that possible. Laksh?! Please Laksh!!

Laksh demon.
Hahaha so u think he can hear u?! No he is death we r now the owner of this body. If u hurt us he will suffer after all it is his body we r using!

Ragini demon.
She gave up the day we entered her. She didn't fight as she was scared n alone. But he, he could have fight but it seems like he gave up... as his life is short!

Suraj; no he is my brother he would never give up he will fight n as long as u can't "eat" his soul u can't union with him.

The both demons got shocked.
How do u know! They shout at him.

Suraj smirks. Y should I tell U?! U can't do anything to me!

The demons raised their hands n tried to hurt him with their black magic. But Suraj didn't moved a centimetre.

The man of Raginis caretaker was watching with open mouth. He was hiding behind the door. He took out his mobile phone n starts to take records.

Laksh soul was protecting Suraj... the demons doesn't know that he is protected by another soul.

Suraj; leave my brothers body!

The demons.
U won't command us! We will command u! How is this possible that we can't attack U?! Who r u?!

Suraj; who I am?! This is my house he is my brother. It is me who should ask who u r?! Bloody demons. Leave them or I will show u who I am!

The demons starts to laugh.
Hahaha. Do u really think u have a chance to beat us?! U r just a typical human.

Suraj; then y u couldn't attack me?! If I'm just a typical human like u said?!

The demons looked at each other.
We won't leave the bodies! We have enough power to handle their bodies n if they won't do what we want then...

The demon of Ragini shows her back... which was burned.
She tried once to fight back don't know where the power comes from. But if she won't listen then she will get hurt.

Laksh demon.
Ur brother is trying to fight back... now I will show U what happens if they don't listen to us...

Laksh was screaming in pain. He was holding his head... aaahhh. Suraj was feeling the pain through Laksh soul.

Suraj; stop!!!!!!!

The demons.
We haven't started yet. Hahaha

Suraj; leave him... take me! I'm offering u my soul! Take me! Leave him!

The two demons were surprised by his offer.

_____
What will happen next?!

Please comment and vote