Fear is Real #7

Hi

swati1603 😘

Recap; Sukor r out n RagLak r in the apartment. Ragini attacked Laksh!

Laksh was unconscious. The soul couldn't help him a big magical force was blocking him.

Suraj; u better tell me what is wrong with that girl! Or else I will dig ur grave here n now! No one will find ur death body!

The man; relax. We come to help u but u send us away n attacked us.

Suraj; we didn't attacked u... someone else did!

The man; we know she was it!

Suraj; yeah what is with her?! Y does she behave so weird n what is wrong with her?!

The man; she is the daughter of Shekhar Mehra.

Suraj was thinking. Mehra the one who got killed a few years ago?!

The man nods. Yes that is he.

Suraj; but what does it had to do with her?!

The man; since the death of her father she changed. She is not the same girl anymore.

Suraj; what u mean?!.

The man; in the past she was nice n helpful but now she hates the other's if they do not what she says. She even tried to kill one of us.

Suraj; what?!

The man; yes! We r her caretakers her father was our boss n he was a very kind man. We always consider her as one of us.

Suraj; what has changed her just the death of her father?!.

The man nods. We saw the changes in her she slowly become more n more reserved. We asked her but she got furious n attacked us.We were helpless. She was having superhuman powers. We didn't know what to do n made her unconscious by giving her sleep pills in her food.

Suraj; what?! How could u do that!

The man; we had to or else she would have killed someone. We took her to a Baba who checked her he said that she is possessed by a black soul a demon who is eating her soul from her inner.

Suraj; what nonsense are u talking.

The man; haan we know u won't believe us but the only thing the soul has to do it to kill a human by her hands!

Suraj got worried. Laksh?!

The man; wait u left him alone with her?! She is a lost soul.

Suraj n the man rushed to Suraj apartment the door was closed. Suraj took out his key but a force was blocking him. Laksh!!!!

Ragini was looking at Laksh she was smirking like

Ragini was speaking in a voice like

(Hear this voice to get an imagination of her voice).

Ragini was blabbering something but it wasn't understandable for normal human ears.

Laksh soul who wasn't belonging to the world could hear the voice n could understand it as well.

But he couldn't do much he was chained. The power the demon had was holding him.

Suraj; Lakshya!!!!

He was shouting as loud as possible

He was shouting as loud as possible. His voice was echoing into each little space of the building even into the soul of Laksh...

Laksh soul starts to glow an unknown power was flowing into him.

Suraj; Laksh!!!! He was hammering on the door with his fist.

Suraj; Laksh!!!!! Damn it open door!!!

The blocked power of Laksh soul get released. He was able to move the imaginary chains broken apart.

The soul of Laksh could open the door with his will power. Suraj n the man enters the apartment but another power throws them out n tried to close the door again.

But Suraj didn't let that happen. No!!!!! Laksh!! Get up!! I know u can fight against her!!

No he was in a trance section! Laksh was in the same situation like Ragini both were lost in their own bodies. Evil souls have entered them...

Laksh soul which was standing in front of Suraj become dark...

Suraj; No what is this? Y r u dark! No!  U entered me once DO IT AGAIN!!!! The force n will in his voice made the soul of Laksh work... he enters Suraj.

Laksh on the other side was losing the control over his body... a black soul like the one which entered Ragini was making his place in Laksh body....

Again Ragini was murmuring something incomprehensible. But now when Laksh soul had entered Suraj he could understand her...

______
don't hate me!

Please comment and vote