Chapter twelve: Victory

David, Veronica, the teachers all stood around the main computer and watched the vicious battle that ensued when Jace and the other actual testees met the uninvited users. It was intense, but Jace and the others ultimately emerged victorious. Veronica and the teachers cheered at their victory, and David breathed a sigh of relief. The kids were alive. For a while he wasn't sure they would survive, but they did, and David was thankful of that.

Just then David heard roars of anger come from the room the punk-teens stole, then a click was heard as the door unlocked, the door opened and the five punks walked out, anger written quite clearly on their faces. The lead punk was about to say something to David, but David had other plans.

He motioned to the two security guards standing nearby and said, "Take these kids away." in an authoritative voice. The guards moved forward and restrained the troublesome teen's and began to lead them towards the exit of the building. The lead teen glared back at David and said, "You'll regret this."

David acted as if he never heard him and clasped his hands behind his back. "You will find that we have already arranged transportation for you boys. Gaurds, show them out please." He said. And with that the five teen's were lead out of the building and to the police cars that waited outside for them.

Problem solved. David thought, who felt as if he was 10 pounds lighter. Now, back to the test... and having actual winners.