X. Birthday, Announcement, & Mom

Stevie made it through, her couple of days without Lindsey and was very glad, he kept his promise and returned to the road. She had never toured with Lindsey alone and she was quite excited. It was different and she wanted to take it as a second chance. Maybe they could really get their things settled and they could be a couple again and what if Lucy could actually learn to love Lindsey or vise versa.

_________________
~ 3 Months Later ~

The next few months went by pretty smoothly and Stevie and Lindsey were happy spending their months together. There had not been much conversation between Lindsey and Lucy and that was because, they were both doing their own thing. Stevie had kept in contact with her child, through her new phone Lindsey had finally gotten her. As promised he got it a red phone case and she was happy. Lindsey had fixed all the settings within the phone to her liking. Stevie had just about taken a picture of everything she saw, everywhere she went. Lindsey kept telling her that she needed to be careful because, she would eventually run out of space.

By July they were going to be headed out of the states and to Australia. They would be there for a while and that was because, they would also take a small break there. Stevie didn't have a show until the fourteenth and that was so she could get settled in the different time easier. Lucy would be arriving a couple days before her birthday which was the twelfth and she was really excited to see her mom again. Stevie had suggested she come a couple days earlier, so she wouldn't be jet lagged for her announcement on her birthday.

Stevie and Karen went ahead and got Lucy and Elijah from the airport. Lindsey stayed home, at the hotel and that was because, Stevie didn't want to bring Lindsey for the sake of the car's capacity and she just wasn't too ecstatic about Lucy and Lindsey meeting again. When Lucy started to make her way through the gate Stevie was so happy to see her girl.

"Hi, baby," Stevie said as she kissed and embraced her daughter.

"Hi, mommy," Lucy smiled, taking her mother's hands.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"I've been alright. Last couple months of school were killer, dude," she chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, princess," she gave a sympathetic look and placed her hand on the side of her daughter's face.

"It's okay, but Elijah and I are super exited about our news," she responded happily and sort of jumped a little. "You didn't tell anyone right?"

"Not a soul. Only one who knows is Karen and that's because, she was in the car with me when you told me," she said truthfully. She for once kept quiet and managed to keep it away from Sharon and Lori.

"Good!"

"Anyway, where's my son-in-law?" she asked, giggling.

"Uh, good question." Lucy began to look around and scope the place out. "He was behind me and he had our bags. Hmm..."

"Call him, honey."

"Okay," Lucy shrugged and then pulled her phone out and began dialing. As it was ringing both Karen and Elijah came back to where Stevie and Lucy were.

Elijah tapped Stevie on the shoulder and she turned around abruptly.

"Oh hey, sweet boy!" Stevie hugged him.