Withdraw

Mark PoV

   "I'm not so sure I can talk about it yet." I say, voice soft.

   "Just tell me when you're ready, okay? I'd like to help." Bob says. As he starts to walk towards the door, I silently whisper a thank you as Bob leaves.
   I lay on the bed for awhile before getting up. I look out the window at the bright sun, admiring the woodlands before turning around and walking out the door of the room Midnight let me stay in.
    I sigh as I walks down the hallway, passing Jack's room and hearing snoring coming from the room. I smile a sad smile before walking into the living room and plopping on the couch. My friends look at me for a second before shifting their attention back at the TV.
    Felix screams in frustration as he gets shot, killing his character instantly. "Damn it Midnight! I'll get you for that!" He huffs, earning snickers from the group. I smile a little before the smile is replaced with a frown. 'If only I'd done something different, if only I ordered a retreat before anyone got hurt,' I thought, sadness nipping at my mind.
    My thoughts were cut off by a scream coming from outside.

A/N
Sorry it was so short, I'm on a tour bus and my phone is dying. Hope you enjoyed! I'll see you all next chapter!