10

I stare around the nursery, and smile. "It's perfect" Alec whispers in my ear. I turn around and kiss him, "only the best for our little girl" I say. His hands drop to my bloated stomach. I hear a scream echo through the castle and Alec pushes me behind him. I pat his shoulder, "chill it's only Alice" I say kissing his cheek. "C'mon, I think the little one is hungry" I say laughing. We run out of the room and down to the throne room.

"Ah Bella, thank goodness!" Aro says rising from his seat. "Please calm Alice down" he says sitting back down, I look at Alice who is throwing a temper tantru, and wave my hand silencing her. She glared at me and stomps her foot and storms from the room. I look at aro "is that better?" I ask. He nods. "Much, thank you" he says clapping his hands. "Heidi, bring them in, or queen is hungry" he says. After a minute the doors fly open, and a generous amount of humans enter the throne room. All looking around in awe. I pounce on the closest biting into her neck. And draining her in a minute. I look around for my second victim and smile soaring through the air twisting his neck around and emptying him of his blood.

After dinner I sigh, I rub my stomach and open the door to the training room, when I hear a whimper of pain, I spin around and spot rosalie clutching her stomach, I rush over to her and see her stomach cracking, and a tiny hand pushing through, I step back forcing the rising bile back down my throat, "you OK?" I ask her she shakes her head furiously, I place an arm around her shoulders "cmon then," I wrap my arms around her and lift her off the ground, and run.

I place her on the comfortable bed and place my finger next to the baby's hand, I grabs my finger with the strength of a newborn, I start to pull and the baby pushes itself out of her stomach I pick her up quickly and wrap her in one of the pink blankets, that emmett brought from the nursery, I hand her to Rose, and she grins, as her stomach falls back into place, she strokes the tuft of blonde hair, "because you've had a baby already all you have to do is sleep with emmett and you'll get pregnant again" I tell her. She grins again and I smile slowly backing out of the room to leave emmett and rose in peace with their baby.

Sorry for the short chapter but from now on they're all gonna be quite short