DAYDREAMS

I lay awake in the dark watching the clouds slowly cover the moon. My mind going over all the endless possibilities of what could happen tomorrow. Starting at a new school is hard. I knew that. But it's harder when you're a junior. High school sucks, but hey maybe no one will notice me. I heard it's a big school. I could feel myself slowly drift away from my present state.

   I slowly walked off the bus making sure not to trip. I approach the school and tighten my fist. My stomach felt like it was burning. After talking to multiple teachers I find my way to first period. I was definitely right about the size. I sat down at a table waiting for the bell to ring. There's two boys in the corner and one girl sitting across the room from me. One of the boys smirked at me while the other one walked over to my table. "I saw you staring at me. Why don't you take a picture?" The guy leans in close. His breath smells like Tobacco. "Fuck off Alex." The girl walked up to me and pulled me away. It all happened in slow motion. My eyes blurry. "Don't worry to much about them they're all talk." She explains all of this as my breathing slowly goes back to normal. "My names Michelle, are you new?"  "Uh yeah I moved here about a week ago. I'm Sadie."I immediately blushed and looked down noticing that she was staring at me intently.
After class she invited me to meet her at the beach after school to show me around town. I was slightly nervous considering that I didn't know her and she could be a freak. But not in the good way.