057. (narration)

m i n a

i just smacked kang daniel with a slipper.

my jaw dropped open as soon as i saw the reddening of daniel's cheek, an outline of my slipper appearing on his face.

"s-sorry!" i stuttered, unable to take in the current situation.

who could blame me? i was shocked! first, kang daniel was in my balcony. second, he suddenly stood up out of nowhere when i thought he was a thief. how else was i supposed to react?

"well... that was a nice greeting." someone said beside daniel, his voice sounded so familiar.

my eyes widened again as it lands upon ong seongwoo, smiling and breathing in front of me. i could've thrown him a slipper as well if i was still holding one.

"what... what are you two doing here?!" i took two steps back, still getting more surprised and confused by the minute goes by. then, i realized we were outside. someone might see these two idols standing right at my balcony.

like a flash, i pulled two of them inside, locking the door and pulling down the curtains. i still care about daniel's safety and i don't want to get him into more trouble.

"whoa, at least take me out to a date first before this intimacy." seongwoo joked, which could've made me chuckle if the situation right now wasn't serious. both daniel and i just stared at him blankly, making him grin sheepishly and scratch the back of his head. "oh, sorry. go on."

i turned back to the with my hands on my hips, setting my lips in a straight line. "explain."

"i will." daniel answered in a low voice, his eyes set right at me. he walked closer, a sad expression in his eyes that made me melt from within. i missed this boy so much, i couldn't even go with acting as if i'm cold. i just wanted to feel his warmth again.

and feel his warmth, i did. he stepped right in front of me, encasing me in his arms in a tight hug. my knees weakened at his touch, my heart thumping terribly fast in his hold.

he leaned closer to me, his warm breath tickling my ear. "i will explain but first, let me show you how much i've missed you." he hugged me tighter.

and by that, i knew, how lost i was in daniel's arms, and crumbled any sensible thoughts saying this was wrong.

-

llohe. i feel bad writing byuntae/sasaeng rn now that the controversy has risen... like.. i know this is the fiction world but portraying it as something normal is really shitty bc it's not, it's giving the boys hard time.... but since i've started this, might as well finish it. just refrain from being sasaengs peeps, give the boys some air to breathe. that's all i lobe u yeS WE'RE 72K WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS LIFE