♡ n i n e

'Wow. Um.'
'Do you love me back?'
'Yes, I do.' She looked deep into my eyes and I could see their sincerity.

'Why?' I smiled and returned the question she had asked me.

'I could go on for hours.'
'We have years, love.'
I could see that when I called her love she seized up with excitement and love.

'Your features are all perfect, they're all where they should be and not an inch out of place. I've always loved brown eyes but yours are my favourite; they look like rich dark chocolate and are full of adventure and love. Your lips are so full and peachy, and the way you bite them when you're thinking is adorable.'

She traced circles on my shirt, she was small enough for me to place my head on top of her head - the perfect height.
She gazed with those ocean blue eyes up at me and I was drowning in their gaze.

'Your jawline is so sharp that it could probably cut fucking diamond.' She laughed while shaking her head.
I pulled her closer, ignoring the fact that there were nineteen people watching us.

'Your personality is so ambitious and affectionate. You're a perfect mix of cute and seductive. Dylan your the kind of guy you read about in books except your here and your mine.'

I pulled her as close as I could.
'So you didn't wake up next to him?'
'No Dylan, I didn't. I promise.'
'Good because the only person I want you to be waking up with; is me.'

I felt her go limp in my arms and she bit her lip, smiling up at me.

I kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. My hand rested below her ear, my thumb caressing her cheek as our breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and she could feel the beating of my heart against her chest.
When I pulled back I could feel her heavy breath on my neck, she gazed into my eyes hers full of love and emotion and I gazed back and could feel myself drowning in the gaze of her ocean blue eyes...

'Maybe we should take a bow?' I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.
'Yeah, let's do that.'

We turned to face the class and bowed, which was met by loud claps and a cheer from Mrs Paul.

'That was excellent children. A* for both of your tremendous acting!' She seemed so proud of us and we walked off stage, Isabell first, and then regained our seats.

I could see Sarah jumping at Isabelle with excitement, asking her questions about the performance, as I smiled to myself.

When she had calmed down a bit I leaned forward and whispered in Isabelle's ear.

'I meant everything I said, I wasn't acting.'

She turned round to face me, put her hand on my cheek and whispered;
'Neither was I.'
And kissed me on the nose.

God, she was cute as hell.

**