s i x- Dante

Dante's POV.

"You can put the toy down. It's not going in him." He ordered, "Untie him."

He had let me sag in the bonds, his arms no longer supporting me, and  walked to stand in front of me.

His finger pulled my pubic hair, "This will have to go." He told me, as Rhys's hands were on my ropes, "I want you smooth." He  tweaked a nipple, "And decorated."

I didn't meet his eyes, not once since he had me. But now that's his hands were on me, the urge was stronger than ever. And I fought harder to suppress it.

"It seems we've met the one who can counter your charms, honey." He wasn't talking to me, I knew. "He didn't so much as twitch, gotta give him credit for that."

"Yes, sir."

"Perhaps you've lost your touch." He was teasing, now. "After all this time, it ought to happen, you know."

Rhys had taken the bondage off, and I had sagged in his arms, he pushed me off him, careless. "I haven't." He stressed out, his voice too close for.My liking. "This one is just a prick of static solid." He poked me, on the shoulder, hard. I didn't wince. "See?"

My owner chuckled. And moved down with me as I went limp in the ground, grabbing my hair pulling, he made me look at him. "What's your name?"

The cool blue eyes watched as my dry lips moved, "Dante." I told him.

"You may keep it."

I was grateful, and ready to prostate myself for him, kiss his feet, if it weren't for the hand holding my scalp in a death grip.

He pulled, and I went with his hand, he stood up, bringing me up with him. He sniffed me, his nose inches from my neck, before I felt the fangs that weren't there the last time I looked.

I've heard that vampires possessed the ability to make it all like a passing dream. That they had the ability to take the pain away from the bite, that they could  make death a ride to heaven, steal your soul with you smiling, accepting.

I accepted alright, I just couldn't take the pain away. My Master had no intention of making it easy for me, however, it was as painful, as excoriating as a hundred needles piercing me mercilessly. I relished the feeling, as it turned my body cold.

It was over before long.

He let go, moving away, a droplet falling away from the left side of his mouth. He was neat, not one stain of red had appeared on him shirt. Neat and deadly.

The glint in his eyes patronized me, haunted me, I forgot to look away.

The hand that fell on my shoulder broke the spell, it was Rhys. Damn slave!

"He tasted good, too, this Dante." Again, he talked over my head, completely ignoring me standing two feet away. At least he sounded pleased

"It appears so, my Lord."

His voice came teasing, "You jealous, Rhys?"

The dry laugh Rhys produced as answer wasn't joyous in the least.

The Master seemed to be waiting, still, for the answer.

And got it, "Maybe, my Lord."

"All the more reason to take care of him, don't you think?" He was moving away, to the door. "Pierce him for me, will you? Make him lose these braids, too. They're getting on my nerves."

He was gone before Rhys could give a reply.

°

I found that there was the one I haven't met before, after all. They weren't four, but five. Not counting Rhys.

The fifth was asleep most of the day, recovering from his time with the Master.

He was the most memorable between them all, however. And I had no problem bonding with him. He was perhaps, aside from Rhys, a favored one.

I could tell why, immediately. Apart from being much better looking than I was,  He knew his surroundings much better than the others, too. He was human, and so I knew his blood pleased the Master. His only defection, as far as I could tell, was his frail body.

By human standards, he would've been a healthy lad, not by vampire's, though. His body couldn't take much, humans couldn't ever, anyway. They were too weak.

Still, he held himself pretty high. And had survived long as seven months with the Master. That alone, was a record enough to set him apart from others.

And perhaps he was set apart. His earlobe held teardrops of diamonds. And I had an illusion of decorations in other places, too. The others had silver jewellery. And one had gold, but that was about it.

They all were pierced, and three of the five tattooed. I knew I'd be, too, soon enough.