t e n- Adam

The second time I woke up, it was eight in the morning, a much more sensible time to be expected to work. When I was woken up hours ago, I only had dealt with the issues the new boy had created for me partially, locking him up in chains and in a cage and kept Rhys as a watch guard. It wouldn't do to have a hysterical slave in my house, especially not with my niece under the same roof. And I refused to even think of what my future bride would say to that, especially now that she was bound to show up any day. Soraya had found my grimace every time she mentioned the name Abbot, amusing. And so she kept adding little fine details and telling me about them whenever convenient. Even though my sister was supposed to be the one handling the Abotts and whatever details came with them.

Akira, by the time I came back to the room, had went back to sleep, and so did the slave he held so close. I was this close to waking Lee up and having him sleep in the floor, I wanted to hold my lover. But waking Lee up would wake Akira up, and that just wouldn't do. So I slept, the slave between us, serving as a fence of flesh.

I took a shower, and changed to a clean pair of slacks before Akira blinked, untangling himself from Lee, and came behind me, one arm circling my bare torso, and another sneaking up to my hair, running his fingers through it, "You need a haircut." He whispered.

I met his eyes in the mirror, "Funny coming from you." His hair was inches longer than shoulder-length.

"It suits me." He countered, voice thick with sleep. "You look better in a buzz cut. Like military men. Shows off your cheekbones."

I let my head fall back to his shoulder turning to give him a kiss, he returned it. The angle was quite uncomfortable, and so we broke off much sooner than I would've liked.

I turned, but before we could lock lips again, he asked, "Is the slave OK?"

"What slave?" I teased, kissing him again, he allowed it, but when we broke off again, he repeated the question. And then some, "It's the new one, isn't it? The one you called a whipping boy?"

"Yes."

"And?" His eyes expectant.

"It was a slave's quarrel. I didn't catch much of the details, honestly. But he broke another's arm, Rhys pinned him down and it's all unicorns and rainbows now." I assured him. "Everything is fine."

He raised an eyebrow, "Unicorns and rainbows?"

"I'm a gay man." I'm allowed to use the terminology I find serves the function.

A shadow passed over his face, but before I could acquire, he moved on, "Why were they fighting?"

"More like," I scoffed "tickling each other. They really shouldn't have sounded that alarm. And my guards needed my fingerprints to gain access."

But he wasn't listening to me, not that I was surprised, Akira rarely listened to me. "He broke an arm." It wasn't a question.

I answered anyway, moving closer to kiss his lips, "Yes." He turned and it landed on his cheek. Frowning, I tried again, but he only took a step back.

"You hurt him. It isn't enough that you hurt their bodies. You had to go and hurt their feelings, too." And there we go again.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to find my shirt. My eyes landed on Lee, he scrambled off the bed and moved to my closet at my hand signal. I followed him, not because I needed to show him where to look, he knew my rooms by heart, but to get away from Akira's disapproving gaze.

Speaking of Akira, "I mean, I get it. You're a sadist. You have to hit them to get off. And I'm not saying I'm OK with that. But at least, then, You provide aftercare."

Aftercare, insert an eyeroll for me please.

I only ever started taking their straps and ropes off myself recently, sometimes, when he was around, I'd even apply the salve on their backs myself, then carry them to a bed. If I was feeling extra gracious, I'd let them into my shower. But that was as far as my aftercare went. I didn't whisper in their ears soft and sweet, I didn't rock them back and forth and have a lullaby sang for them.

There was a time when I believed that Akira got off showering them with kisses. I thought he enjoyed cuddling more than he enjoyed ejaculating. It was bizarre.

And I had to admit, being in each other's arm was, indeed, joyous, but it was nowhere near a blow job.

"-mean on purpose." He was still at it, going as far as to follow me to my closet, "Are you even listening to me?"

I shook Lee's hand off as he tried to button me up, and turned to my enraged boyfriend, "Yes. Absolutely. You want me to hug my boys goodnight, tuck them into bed with a kiss, and then wait til they fall asleep before I turn off the light."

He shook his head. And was about to open his mouth again, when I interjected. "I'm not discussing this with you. You have a weak stomach, I get it, so I don't slap them more than necessary when you're around." I should've known he never meant to harm any boy's back last night. How have I thought he really wanted to whip someone. "But they are my slaves. They're here to service me. Not the other way around. And speaking of services," My hand coming down on Lee's shoulder, I pushed him to his knees, he went without a peep.

If you enjoy this fiction, please leave me votes and comments.