4 Days Before The Wedding

Mrs.Vaughns pov 

I woke up with the intention to finally get what I've been holding in, off my chest. Getting myself together , I encouraged myself not to punk out.

When I finished getting dressed, I walked down the hall to my sons room

When I finished getting dressed, I walked down the hall to my sons room. I knocked on the door and out came a fully dressed Pilar.

"Oh Mama Vaughns" She said with a shocked expression"I was just going to ask you to Breakfast"

"Oh so was I" I said looking everywhere but at her

"Ready to go then" She asked with a smile 

"Yeah" I said following her down the hall and out if the house

We got into one of the cars in the driveway and got settled. I looked at Pilar as she drove. She was a beautiful girl with a lovely personality. Knowing her from when she was in second grade, I knew her and my son would be together someday. But now I have to tell someone.

"You okay Mom" Pilar asked

"I have something to tell you" I started "But you cannot tell Dana"

" Mom you can trust me " She said parking in front of a restaurant named Another Broken Egg

I didn't even notice that they only live a few minutes away from a restaurant. It impressive that she got here so quick, but then again there's no traffic. 

"Let's just go into the restaurant first" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car

She followed me in with a confused look on her face.

"Welcome to Another Broken Egg, How many is in your party" The host asked

"Um just Two" Pilar said

"Okay follow me" The host walked away leading us to a table 

We sat down and looked at our menus.. or at least I did. Pilar was staring at me, waiting patiently for me to open my mouth. This is truly nerve racking to even think about. It's been 17 years and I no longer can hold it in.