Wedding Day

Alex pov

I woke up and turned my alarm clock off. Throwing my pillow at Pilar, who was laying on the floor, and pushing Makayla off the bed.

"Fuck you" Makayla said sitting up holding her head "ahh fuck me"

"It's time to get all sexy for the wedding" I said getting out of bed

"What time is the make-up artist coming" Pilar asked

"In the next 20 minutes" I replied peeing

"Pass me my cosmetic bag" Makayla said yawning

I passed her her cosmetic bag and flushed the toilet. Pilar looked at me and I looked back at her.

"What" I said placing toothpaste on my toothbrush

"Your gonna be in my position soon" She said brushing her teeth

"I'm coming to your wedding too" Makayla said leaning past Pilar to point herself out

"Of course" I said chuckling "But if you start stripping with the stripper again we're gonna have to record you"

"Oh my God y'all let me strip" Makayla said and spit out her toothpaste

"It was funny" Pilar said following her motions

"Its not like we let you strip completely naked though" I said mimicking the motions

"Y'all are fired" Makayla said wiping her face off

"No we're not because you got some hot guy's number" I said wiggling my eyebrows

"I did" she said running to her phone

"It's on your arm" Pilar called out

"She's way to fun to be Dana's sister" I said walking out of the bathroom

"Your telling me" Pilar said turning the shower on

I pulled out my dress and laid it across the bed. Checking the time, a knock on the door made me smile.

"Just in time" I opened the door a short perky guy smiled

"Hey Alex" Cameron the make-up artist said

"Hey boo" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek

"Where's the Bride" He asked placing his make-up case down

"In the shower she should be out in a few" I said texting Gabe

"Okay I'll just start setting up then" He said opening the case

"Oh Jesus save me" Makayla said fanning herself

"What's wrong with you" I asked looking at my freshly polish nails

"The boy is so fine" She said cheesing

"Told you" I said

"We wouldn't have let him write his number on your arm if he wasn't" Pilar said walking in with a silk robe on

"The wife to be come sit" Cameron said

"Hey Cam" Pilar said sitting

"Hey girl" He said " I'ma slay all of ya edges"

We all laughed "Did he send you a picture of himself"

"Yeah wanna see" She said smirking

"Definitely" Pilar said

---------------------------------------------

I was walking down the isle as the song Latch played and Sam Smiths voice flowed with the acoustics. A tear falling down my mothers face made my eyes burn, the look of awe on Alex's face let me know I looked amazing, and the huge smile that spread from ear to ear on Dana's face let me know I was ready and born for this moment. My wedding day is here and I'm almost a half an hour away from my 'I do'. I passed Alex my baby breath flowers(Yes they are called baby breath.. don't ask me why)  and positioned myself in front of Dana. 

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Pilar and Dana. It's a wonderful thing when you see two beautiful people come together and express their love for each other in front of others. We're all here today not just because of their love or their wonderful child , but because of the love and care they have for all of you. The friends and family who've helped them grow and showed them how to love. This is their desire for their family and friends to take part in this special day in their lives." Pastor Moore began "We're all fortunate not only to know Pilar and Dana, but to know how special the love they share is, and to begin today we we will have these two express their love in words." 

I looked at Dana and started smiling " Dana from the day we met we became best friends from that point on. Nothing stopped us from hanging out, fighting, eating ice cream, getting in trouble, and lending a shoulder to each other. Our parents waited until we became old enough to tell us things together. We were practically attached at the hip" I laughed and began to cry " Love is really hard to find in a world that is not even at it's cruelest and God opened that door for us to step in together and fall in love" 

"You are my peanut to my butter, my Heart beat to my blood, the cream to my soda, mi amor, my everything. I vow to give you all of me, the pieces Previously given and the ones that I haven't shown through our years of friendship. I love you Dana Vaughns" I sniffed and Dana grabbed my hands before beginning his vows 

Dana pov

"I'm going to be honest and say I never thought I would get married to my best friend. Yeah our parents called it but it was never imaginable to us. But It's happening right now and it's happening with you. You fought for me when I wasn't brave enough to fight. You loved me when I hated me. You've wiped my tears when I was in pain. You gave me my first child that I'm so thankful for. I've messed up so many times in the past and you still stood by my side" I paused before letting the river flow from my eyes "I didn't know what I lost until you walked away from me and I almost gave up on life the day you no longer walked into our bedroom and made it brighter. My snack buddy, my goofy buddy, my movie buddy, my best friend, my girlfriend, my fiance, the mother of my child, and in the next few moments my wife" 

Pilar gently tapped her face as her tears fell faster "Pilar I love you like a fat kid loves cake and your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for saying yes to my engagement twice" I chuckled "And thank you for just being you" 

"Can we have our rings please" Pastor Moore smiled 

Alex gave Pilar my ring, while Gabe gave Me Pilar's band. 

"These rings represent the love the two will have for each other until infinity  is no longer a number" Pastor Moore said and smiled "Pilar, do you take Dana as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness in and health, for rich or for poor, till death do us part" 

"I do" She sniffed 

"Dana do you take Pilar as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor,Till death do us part" Pastor Moore Repeated but to me 

"I do" I smiled at my beautiful champ

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and-" 

POW POW 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed blocked Pilar and trying to Catch Fairen but I couldn't 

I can't lose her today...Please God don't let me lose her.