The Hospital

Dana pov 

We all sat in the waiting room and waited. We couldn't say anything, we couldn't look at each other, and we all seemed to have stopped breathing. Pilar stood by the wide ceiling to floor window in her beautiful wedding dress, with a blank face. Her arms were crossed as her left index finger made it's way across her lips. A women that looked sort of like an ex of mine walked through the door with a small child in a car seat. 

"Dana" She said

It caused Pilar to look my way and everyone else's glare to stare at the somehow familiar person. 

"That's me" I said and then it hit me "Kelly what are you doing here" 

"I'm here to tell you that this is your child and you need to start taking care of her or I'm sending you to court" She said and handed me a birth certificate "I heard about your family being here and it just so happens that I was released from the hospital today" 

"Dana what is she saying" Pilar asked 

"Apparently have a child by her" I said not wanting to look into her eyes "I was supposed to tell you after our honeymoon" 

"SO YOU KNEW" She yelled 

"Pilar I'm sorry you had to find out this way I just didn't want Dana to think-" Kelly was cut off 

"Vaughns" I heard making everyone stand "Where are the parents of Fairen  Vaughns" 

Pilar and I made our way forward "That would be us" She said somehow keeping her composer 

"I'm sorry we've done everything we could-" The Doctors voice just faded 

My arms wrapped around Pilar quickly as she sank into the invisible quick sand. Her heart is now broken... forever. She cried and the river of hurt never stopped flowing. She beat on my chest and I let her. 

"I guess I came at a bad time" Kelly said 

"You think" Alex said while making her way to Pilar 

Pilar pushed me away and leaned into Alex. I looked around and saw everyone look at me with disgust and tears in their eyes. Nobody moved, not even the doctor. "

"It would be a miracle if she bullet didn't graze her heart so much" The doctor said "But the impact was too much for her little body-"

"Doctor" A nurse ran out 

"What" He said 

"She's awake" The nurse and the doctor ran off 

"Dana I hope she's alive" Kelly said 

"Why off all the fucking times did you decide to pop up" Pilar sniffed 

Kelly leaned into Pilar slowly and whispered something. 

Pilar pov 

"I was the one to send those shooters to your wedding to shoot it up" Kelly smirked "I didn't want you to have the happy ending" 

"BITCH" I yelled reaching for her 

I grabbed onto her hair and brought her towards me "You better pray to God that my child makes it because if she doesn't I swear to God, I will go to jail for man slaughter" 

I threw her down and walked up to Dana, I slapped him "THAT'S FOR NOT TELLING ME YOU GOT THAT DAMN JEZABEL PREGNANT" 

"I DIDN'T KNOW" He yelled bursting into tears "I didn't know" 

"You never told him" I asked looking at her 

"Of course when I first got pregnant" She said 

"Bitch... I mean Kelly don't get fucked up in this hospital waiting room for lying" Dana said through gritted teeth 

"Why lie" Kelly said 

"Kelly your about to make me lose the love of my life right now... DO NOT LIE" Dana said 

"To late" I said walking away 

"PILAR WAIT" Dana grabbed my arm "Please baby don't leave me" 

"DANA OUR FUCKING KID IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE RIGHT NOW AND YOU GOT A BITCH PREGANANT AND EXPECT MY BLACK ASS TO STAY FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT" I yelled "FIND YOU ANOTHER BITCH THAT'S GONNA PUT UP WITH YA BABY MOMMA DRAMA" 

I walked away towards the elevator with Alex and Makayla hot on my tail. 

------------------------------

I got out of the car and unlocked my home. I walked right into my bedroom and grabbed all his shit out of my closet. I grabbed a piled and walked towards the pool area and threw it In the pool. Every last bit of his existence was in that pool. 

"Pilar think about what your doing right now" Alex stopped me 

"Yo don't stop her" Makayla  said "Her fucking fiancé cheated on her ass and landed her damn child in a hospital bed fighting to breath" 

"It's not his fault Kelly is crazy" Alex argued back 

"Yeah but it's his fault for cheating" Makayla said "Fuck his shit up Sus" 

"No Don't " Alex said 

"Yes do it" Makayla said 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled and scrunched down to cry 

My life was falling apart again and I can no longer gain control of it. It's over if I get that call that my daughter is gone. She's my world... and I can't loss my world.