-14-

Jihyo blinked twice as she tried to get up. She looked around the living room with big disappointment. Sana was sleeping on JYPs lap. Chaeyoung was sleeping with a knife, Yugyeom was on the floor with a noose, Jaebum and Jackson were hugging whilst asleep, Jinyoung was sleeping with one eye open.. 

The whole gang gang was dead basically,

Other JYP groups left the party early  because of  how retarded Twice and Got7 were so it was just them.

~~~

What really happened last night after the rest left :

JYP started twerking against a sofa, calling Mina a daddy. "MINA FUCK ME HARD WITH UR JAPANESE DICK"  Mina gave her boss a dirty look as he shouted that for the 10th time that minute.

Mina and Bambam enjoyed their whisky as they depressingly sat down and questioned whether joining  JYP ent. was a good idea.

"like no joke, i could've opened my legs for my maths teacher to get an A+  to have a good job, but nooo go to south korea and become a kpop idol cos that's a good idea." said Mina as BamBam nodded and agreed with everything she said.

In the emo corners with the maknaes, Chaeyoung and Yugyeom tried some satanic rituals.

"Oh hear the Infernal Names of :Abaddon, Kali, Sekhmet, and Dagon Drink from your chalice.Turn clockwise, pointing your athame, cane, or sword at each quarter and call forth the Princes of Hell: Satan from the north, Lucifer from the West, Belial from the south, and Leviathan from the east " said Yugyeom and Chaeyoung in unison as tzuyu and dahyu glared at them.

"we tryna pull can u stfu" said tzuyu and dahyun did some gang signs to back her up.

Obviously they ignored tzuyu and continued.

Momo and Jackson were dancing to Bboom bboom in the kitchen

"jigeum bogo inneun ge kkumeun anil geol  Wake Up Wake Up ttaengttaengichigo nal mannage doel geol Take off Take off maeryeogeul ya ppumeoppumeoppumeoppumeo boyeojulge Pick up the phone Now or Never Pick up Pick up " rapped Jackson as momo danced to daisys part.

Momo excitedly sung afterwards as jackson shouted AYE or SLAY 

"wow wow jeongshineopshi kung kung nae maeumeul ppum ppum sajeongeopshi tto " 

...

Jihyo spat at Nayeon who was tryna pull jungyeon and sat in a chair as stressed Jaebum and jinyoung had a mental breakdown, they all sat down and spoke about their problems whilst drinking the pain away.

Sana and Mark ate the food and cried like a fat bitch.

Because partys at jyp ent are that depressing

~~~

ty for 300+ reads, <3