Chapter 4: a helping hand

- Mitch

We were going back to the TC house when Ashley saw someone named Anne. I don't know from where but I think I recognize her.

Ashley: "Hey, I think thats Anne! Is she leaving LA? I thought she was going to study here?"

Adam: "Anne? Who is Anne?"

Ashley: "A girl I met on the airport in London."

Now I know where I recognize her from!

Me: "Are you sure It's her? She defenatly looks like her, but I've never seen her that good."

Ashley: "Lets find out. ANNE!"

Anne turns around and Ashley walks towards her. We all stand there for a moment, but then we follow Ashley.

Anne: "Ashley!"

Ashley: "Hey Anne. Are you leaving LA? I thought you were going to study here?"

Anne: "Oh no, I'm searching for a place to stay for the night. My roommate kicked me out."

Ashley: "Thats so mean of her! Can't you do anything to that?"

Anne: "No, her dad owns the buildings. She can do whatever she wants."

Jerome: "Thats just unfaire!"

Anne: "I know, but I got to go and continue my search."

I've been staring at her the entire conversation, she looked so beautifull nearby. I never believed in love at first sight but maybe it is possible.

Me: "Why don't you stay with us until you found another appartment. We still have a room left!"

I said that without thinking about it. I wanted to get to know her better and this looked like the perfect opertunity.

Anne: "If you guys don't have any problems with that."

Me: "If we did we wouldn't propose it right?" The others nodded.

Anne: "Thank you so much!"

I take a few of her bags to help her out and then were of to the TC house.

5 minutes later we arive.

"Come Anne, I'll show you your room."

She follows me up the stairs to her room. It's the last one. I open the door and let her in.

"It's not the biggest room but I hope you like it. My room is just across so if you need anything feel free to ask!"

I turn around to leave her room but then she stops me.

"Mitch, thank you so much. This really means alot to me."

I smile "Its really no problem, I'm glad we could help you out. Oh before I forget we're doing a game night if you want you can come too"

"That sounds awesome."

I leave her in her room. I feel so good arround her and I was really nervous because she was comming to our game night.