Chapter 24: demands

- Mitch

I wake up in a light room, tied to a chair. I look around and see the rest of the guys but no Anne. Is she still safe home or did they put her in a different room? Jerome's awake too. "Jerome where are we?" I wisper to him

"I have absolutely no clue." He wispers back. I see the rest is also starting to wake up. All with the same question. "Where are we?"

A few minutes after we all woke up a girl comes in with 2 guys. She sits in a chair in front of us and just looks at us without saying anything. "Uhm, sorry, but who are you and why are we here?" Adam asks after a while.

"My name is Kristi. I'm a big fan of you all. And to make sure you guys won't be taken away from me you will stay here."

"And what about all the other fans?" Jason asks.

"They're gonna think you guys quit. Thats what you're gonna do right now. You all gonna make a v-log saying you're quitting youtube."

"And what if we don't?" Jerome asks.

"Then bad things will happen to the people you love." Suddenly the door opens and a girl gets thrown in.

"ANNE!" I scream at the moment I recognize her. She looks at me with a scared impression. And she has a big bruse on her cheek. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!" I scream trying to get out of my chair. The guy who threw her inside is now forcing her to stand up by pulling her hair.

"Sssshhh Mitchy, we don't do anything to her. If you just do what we asked you."

"Don't do it Mitch!" Anne yells

"Shut up you silly girl!" The guy who held her hit her in the face so that she felt against the wall. Then he pulled her back on her hair. I'm stil trying to get out of the chair. Kristi walks up to me.

"Mitch you can make it stop. Just promise you will make the video." I look around and see the others shocked of what she is doing to Anne. But when I say my awnser they look at me like I'm the biggest noob there is.

"You win, I'll make the video. Just let her go." She snips her fingers and emediatly Anne gets untied. She runs to me and hugs me. "I'm sorry Anne. I love you." I want to hug her but my hands are tied to the chair

"I love you too." She gets pulled away by the guy who brought her in. "No! Mitch! Please!" Then she's gone.

"Okay boys whats it gonna be. Are you going to follow the example of Mitch overhere? Or what?" No one reacts. "Okay I'll give you some time to think about it." Kristi leaves the room.

"I'm so sorry guys. I just couldn't take it." I say to the others.

"Mitch, we all would have done the same." Jerome sais.

"You think she has other people? To force us with?" Adam asks.

"I have no clue." Jason awnsers.

"She looks like a person who has them." Ty sais

"If you see what she did to Anne, I think she would do anything to get us quitting." Ian sais.

What is happening to Anne right now? Did they fake untie her so that I would believe them? Or did they really let her go? And how is she? Is her heart able to carry all this? Or is she going to have another heartattack?

"Mitch it will be fine. They will let her go." Quintin sais.

"I hope so." I awnser.