Sizzle

How did I get myself into this? I thought to myself as Kale stalked closer to me, moving with predatory grace. I drew back until I was pressed up against one of the windows in our suite. I started panting feeling like I was just a little gazelle being cornered by a ravenous wolf. A pitiful image to be sure, but I couldn't help feeling like he wanted to devour me whole. His eyes had darkened to a brilliant amethyst and the look in them….I squeezed my thighs together in reaction. He came to a stop in front of me and slowly brought his arms up on either side of me, caging in my body. He looked me up and down. starting at my strappy red stilettos, moving up to the mile of leg bared by my thigh length dress. The front of the dress was very demure with a heart shaped bodice, but it was made from a clingy material that hugged my curves lovingly. The back though….there wasn’t any….my entire back was bared from my shoulders down to the very top curve of my ass, it was juuust this side of decent.

I was still riding high on the rush of power I had got when I first walked out of our room wearing it and his jaw had practically hit the floor when he realized how little there was in the back. All throughout the night from our dinner date to the club we had went to afterward for drinks, he had kept close to my side, his hand on the small of my back. I remembered him growling a few times that night when some men had gotten a little to obvious with their stares. They had looked up at him, blanched at whatever they saw in his eyes and hurriedly looked away. Dinner was divine and I’d had so much fun at the club, I hadn't known he could dance so well, it had been a blast. At least until the music slowly changed and switched to a low sultry beat made for close dancing. He had gathered me against his body as we swayed together. My breasts had constantly brushed against his chest and his fingers had traced patterns up and down my spine. He had teased me mercilessly by brushing kisses up and down my neck and nibbling gently on my ear lobe.

He had driven me into a fever pitch of desire by the time we left the club and began the drive back to the hotel. The drive back had been a little quiet but filled with tension since I had decided to get some revenge. I had laid my hand on his thigh and rubbed my hand up and down, getting close but never quite touching the bulge behind his zipper. By the time we got back to the hotel, he had rocketed out the car, tossed his keys to the valet and hustled me inside and to the elevator. He’d kissed me passionately once the doors had closed, pressing me into one corner of the elevator and grinding his lower half against mines. We’d drawn apart slowly as the elevator opened on our floor and calmly walked to our room. As soon as the door was closed behind me though, he’d turned to me with that look in his eyes and here we were now.

He came up close to my body until not a inch of space separated us and drew one arm down until he wrapped his hand around the outside of my thigh and drew it up, placing my knee at his hip. I let out a gasp as his lower body met mine and he aligned our groins together. He brought that same hand up along the outside of my thigh, drawing my dress up with it as it moved. “You knew exactly what you were doing when you wore this didn't you?” he said voice husky “ You knew this would drive me completely wild.”  

I laughed throatily and replied “ Maybe. What are you going to do about it?” He smirked at me and brought his head down to mine. He kissed me slowly as he brought his hand up to rest under my breast. He drew his thumb across the tip of my nipple, drawing circles before pinching it gently as our kiss got wetter, hotter, our tongues dueling for supremacy. I moaned into his mouth as he tugged on my nipple,twisting it between his fingers. He ground up into the crevice between my thighs as he took both hands and drew the top of my dress down until it pooled around my waist.

He cupped both of my breasts in his hands drawing back to let out a hiss before moving down my throat, placing open mouthed kisses there. He massaged them firmly as I panted in his ear. My breasts had always been sensitive and I didnt know if I wanted to get closer or move away from the sensations curling through my body. He seemed to sense this because he moved from my throat and pushed my breasts together, lavishing attention on my nipples with his tongue. The ridges there felt amazing as he dragged his tongue repeatedly across my nipples. He bit down gently while tugging on the other, “ fffuuccckkk” I gasped out feeling this close to orgasm from that alone.