Chapter 12: Communion Communication

*Y/n POV*

I was walking to the ORC room. Rias has called and told me thy had some members of the church there and that they wanted to speak to me. While I was confused as to why members of the church would like to speak to a god of death, I had bigger issues.

Apparently, Issei had gotten a warning about the White Dragon Emperor. I had been talking to Funus and discovered that Funus had been a third, unknown member of the fight against the White Dragon Emperor. Apparently, while he sided with Ddraig, there was another dragon that sided with the White Dragon Emperor.

Other then those new facts, my life was pretty good.

I walked up to the door to the club room and knocked on the door. I heard Rias say "Come in." and I entered.

I noticed the two figures form outside of the cafe, the holy sword wielders. Both were girls, one had blonde/orange/light brown hair tied into two massive pony tails. The other had blue hair and an expressionless face.

"Greetings Rias, I guess these are the members of the church that wanted to see me."

"Yes, these are them."

I turned to the members, "Well then," I plopped down on the couch across from them, "Introduce yourselves, I don't got all day."

The weird haired one started to talk, "W-well, I am Irina Shido."

The smurf started to talk, "I am Xenovia Quarta."

"Okay, what the hell do you want?"

Irina started to talk, "Well, we wanted to warn you all."

I stared her down, changing my eyes to their shinigami form, "Warn us?"

She darted her gaze to avoid my own, "We wanted to warn you about the holy sword. Parts of it are here in Kuoh. We have two, but if the devils try to intervene, or you for that matter, we will have no choice but to kill you."

I noticed Kiba tense up at the mention of the holy swords, so I thought up a solution, "Well, Irina. We have a personal reason to be interested in the destruction of the holy swords. So, I would like to test your strength, to see if you are truly capable of handling the holy sword."

"Very well, what do you suggest?"

"Hmm," I scratched my chin, "How about this? You versus me, Xenovia versus Kiba."

Kiba looked me in the eyes, surprised. I spoke again, "If we all agree, I don't see why not."

Kiba nodded, "I'll gladly fight."

Xenovia stood, "We will fight as well."

"Good. Meet us in the clearing then."

With that, I walked out of the room, to sharpen my scythe. This battle was gong to be a hard one, even for me.

'I need to prepare. Kiba does too. I hope he doesn't get to angry, he could lose it.'