Chapter 13

I woke up to my phone going off. I quickly realized I wasn't by myself. Louis had his arms wrapped around me and I had my head laying on his chest. I still can't believe I asked him to stay last night. I've never asked anyone to do that before. I'm happy he did stay though. I moved, making sure I didn't wake him up. I grabbed my phone so it would stop going off. I noticed that Niall was calling. I answered. He chuckled, "I was calling to make sure you're awake. I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Alright."

I put my phone back down, rolling back over. I noticed that Louis was awake. I didn't want to wake him up. He mumbled, "Who was that?"

"Niall. He said he'll be here in about 10 minutes."

He smiled a little, "You should be getting ready then."

I shook my head, "I can wait a little longer. I want to stay right here."

He wrapped his arms back around me, pulling me over closer to him. He sat up then pulled me over so that I was straddling him. He whispered, "I'm going to miss you today."

"Me too."

He smiled before he kissed me. His lips were soft and gentle against mine. I moved my arms up, wrapping them around his neck. I started messing with his hair when I felt him put his hands on his hips. He pulled me a little closer to him. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him have entrance. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that but I realized that Niall would be here soon. As much as I just want to stay right here kissing him, I can't. I pulled away, "I really need to get ready."

"I know. Go get ready, love. I'll be right here when you're done."

I softly pecked his lips before getting off of him. I grabbed my bikini out of my dresser and a pair of shorts before walking into my bathroom, changing. When I was dressed I realized that I forgot my shirt before I walked in here. I don't want Louis to see anything. I mean I guess I am wearing a bikini. I sighed and opened the door. I walked back into my room and noticed that Louis was sitting up but hasn't really moved from where he was before. He loked up at me with a smirk playing on his lips, "We should defiantly go swimming for a date."

I rolled my eyes, walking over to my closet. I grabbed a shirt, putting it on. I heard a knock on my front door. I know it's probably Niall. I'm sure that he's texted me that he's here but I've been getting ready. I walked back into my room and I noticed that Louis putting his jeans back on and his shoes. I grabbed my phone, sliding it into my pocket. I walked over to Louis and he grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers, whispering, "I'll miss you today."

I smiled, "I'll miss you too."

He softly pecked my lips before he grabbed his shirt. I noticed that he didn't put it back on. I don't mind it though. I don't know what it is but I do like his tattoos. I've never thought I would like anyone with tattoos. I really like him though. My thoughts were interrupted by Louis chuckling. I smiled, looking down. He kissed my cheek, "I hope you know I don't mind you looking at me. I mean I look at you all the time too."

I smiled, "We should really go downstairs. Niall has probably been waiting a while."

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw Niall standing there. He looked kind of surprised. I know I'm going to have to explain this to him. I'm sure I know what he's thinking. Louis leaned down, kissing me. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away before either of us wanted to but I don't want to make things anymore awkward for Niall. Louis smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow, love."

He kissed my cheek before he walking out to his car. I looked at Niall. He looks kind of confused about everything, "I've literally seen more of my teacher than I've ever wanted to."