Chapter 33

The rest of last night went well. Louis and I just spent the rest of the night just being around each other. Well I know we're around each other all the time. I mean both of us like being around each other all the time. Probably since we have to hide everything.

I woke up to Louis' alarm going off. I felt him moving under me, turning it off. I honestly don't want to get up. I just want to lay here with him all day. I know we need to get up though. I mean it's Friday. Him and I get to spend all this weekend together. I know tomorrow is the homecoming dance and I can't go there with him. I know he found a way for us to be together there. I'm not sure what it is but I know I'll find out tomorrow. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I looked up at him when he smiled, "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning."

He leaned down, kissing me. His lips were so soft against mine as they moved in sync. I felt him move his hand up, placing it on my cheek. I smiled a little into the kiss. I think it's so cute how he's starting to do that all the time now. He pulled away before I wanted him to, "I love you, baby."

I smiled, "I love you."

He pecked my lips, "I think we need to get up, love."

"I know. I just don't want to."

"Me either, love. I don't think we have a choice though."

I pecked his lips before getting up. I hope today goes by fast. I just want to be with Louis. I don't even want to go to school. I just want to be here with him. I hope he feels the same way. Well I'm sure that he does.

The day went by kind of slow. It was weird not going to Louis' classroom for lunch. I have a feeling that some people are starting to think something so I guess it's a good thing that I didn't. I wanted to though. The final bell of the day rang and everyone ran out. Louis closed the door behind them. I got up, walking over to him. He smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his around me, kissing the top of my head, "I've missed you today, beautiful."

I can't help but smile, "I missed you too."

"It was weird not having you in here during lunch."

"I know. I feel like people are starting to think something is up though."

"Me too. I like seeing you then though since I don't get to see you until after we leave."

"Well we have the weekend to be around each other now."

He smiled, "True, I'm glad that we do."

He leaned down, kissing me. His lips were soft against mine like they were this morning. I moved my arms up around his neck, messing with his hair. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to. He smiled, "Let's go back to my house, love."

He pecked my lips before pulling away. He grabbed my bag, putting it over his shoulder. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I can't help but smile. I like how he always does this. I moved closer to him as we walked out. We both stayed quiet till we got to his car. He opened the door for me like he usually does. I got in before he set my bag down before closing the door. He started driving when I felt him put his hand on my leg. I leaned into him as I felt him squeeze my leg. I don't mind us both being quiet. It's actually peaceful. I mean we've had a lot go on this week. Now we get to be with each other openly. I kind of want to know what he has planned for tomorrow. I know he's not going to tell me though. I'm happy enough knowing he's trying to find a way for us to be together. I have a feeling that he already has it planned though. 

Before I knew it we were back at his house. We got out before he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we walked inside. We walked inside when I felt him move some of my hair, "Let's go upstairs, love."