Chapter 82

Louis' POV

I hate that Sam is around now. I thought I had enough to worry about when I found out that Joey was in town. I have a feeling since he's here, Jace is going to come too. This is all so much. I don't want to lose her. I don't know why I doubt things between us. She's told me multiple times that she loves me and only wants to be with me. I mean she just told me before she walked out of the room. I just don't know what to say anymore. I don't want her to be upset. I know I upset her by not saying anything. I just don't know what to do about all this anymore. Maybe I should just tell her. I'm not happy about what Sam was saying earlier in my class. It already pisses me off that he's the new student. I don't want him anywhere near Allison. I shouldn't be taking this out on her. She was just telling me everything that was said between them today. I got off the bed, walking down the stairs. I looked in the living room. Nothing has been moved in there. I hope that she didn't leave like she has before. We haven't even fought or anything. I just didn't say anything. I walked down the hall, into the kitchen. I stopped in the door way and saw her standing at the counter looking out the window. I can tell she's thinking. She hasn't noticed me standing here.

Allison's POV

I hope he doesn't stay upset all night. I do want to spend some time with him tonight. I kind of want to make up today with him. Maybe we'll have tomorrow together too. It is snowing kind of hard. The ground is already covered again. I just hope he gets over this soon. My thoughts were interrupted by him wrapping his arms around me. He moved some of my hair, kissing my neck. He mumbled, "I love you."

"I love you."

I turned around, leaning back against the counter. He pecked my lips before he kissed down to my neck. He hook his fingers in my belt loops, pulling me closer to him. He moved his hands back to the front of my jeans. He unbuttoned them, starting to move his hand down. I grabbed his arm, "Louis, we shouldn't do anything right now."

He pulled away from my neck, "Why not?"

"We still need to talk."

"You're right."

He pecked my lips, buttoning my jeans back for me. He lifted me up onto the counter, standing between my legs. He kept his hands on my hips, holding me close to him. I noticed that he still wasn't wearing his shirt from when I took it off him earlier. He pecked my lips, "What else do we need to talk about?"

"Do you have anything to say about what I told you earlier?"

He sighed, "Well, I don't like him."

"I know you don't."

"Please stay away from him, baby."

"I plan on it. I don't want to be around him."

"Good, I don't want him to try and do anything to you.''

"I won't let him."

He pecked my lips, pulling me a little closer to him, "Do you love me or do you say that you so because you feel like you have to?"

I looked at him shocked. I can't believe that he just asked that. I thought that I've proved it. I grabbed one of his hands away from his hips, intertwining our fingers, "Louis, baby, I thought I've told you all this before. I love you. I love you more than anyone. I've never loved someone like I love you. I don't know what else I can do to prove it.''

He moved his free hand up, caressing it with his thumb, "Really?"

"Yes, Louis. I love you."

He leaned down, kissing me. His lips were gentle against mine. It feels like he needs this kiss. I don't understand why he needs the reassurance that I love him. I still feel like there's things that I still don't know about him. I know he needs to tell me something and he just hasn't said anything. He pulled away, mumbling, "I love you."